The Piranha4 4K, 70 khz line scan machine vision camera is one of the newest offerings from Teledyne DALSA. Delivering the highest line rates in the industry and outstanding noise reduction, it is based on Teledyne DALSA's unique line scan CMOS sensor architecture. Providing maximum color accuracy at 70 khz, the Piranha4 has 4k resolution with a 10.56 µm x 10.56 µm pixel size.
An industry leading line scan camera, the Piranha4 4K, 70 khz offers many features for capturing high quality images:
- Subpixel spatial correction for precise color registration
- Lens and shading correction
- Flat field correction
- Tune spectral responsivity with independent gain and exposure control for each color
- Up to four simultaneous areas of interest
- Less processing bandwidth needed
- Simplified cabling in lengths of 15 meters and more
- Throughput of 573 MPix/s using Camera Link
- GenICam compliant for easy set-up, control, and integration
This small, robust line scan camera has a wide operating temperature and is perfect for demanding semiconductor inspection, printing inspection, electronics, film inspection, high performance document scanning and other high throughput and machine vision applications.