CMOS sensors are rapidly replacing CCD sensors for many industrial inspection applications due to their lower cost and enhanced capabilities. Teledyne Dalsa’s new Genie Nano-CXP is a CMOS area scan camera that redefines performance. The camera features more pixels in a compact design that is faster, stronger, and cheaper – all with uncompromised image quality.
Unprecedented Speed and High Resolution
The Teledyne Dalsa Genie Nano-CXP cameras start with industry-leading E2V and On-Semiconductor CMOS image sensors that range from 16 to 67 megapixels resolution, providing more options to meet specific application needs. The camera interface features the proven CoaXPress 6Gbps technology, delivering unprecedented, breakthrough speed.
Engineered for high-speed, the cameras offer 25 million pixels at 80 frames-per-second in a small form factor.
Encased in a robust all-metal body - that comes with a 3 year warranty - Dalsa’s Nano-CXP area scan cameras are built for wide operating temperature and performance even in the harshest environments.
- First 4 models with 16 and 25M
- Monochrome and NIR enhanced versions
- Industry’s smallest 25M CXP cameras
- Trigger-to-Image Reliability (T2IR) framework for reliability and protection from data loss
- GenICam, GenCP compliant
- Field-proven Sapera LT software featuring CamExpert
- Easy to set up
- Robust all-metal body with 3 year warranty
High Quality Images for Industrial Inspection & Machine Vision Applications
Dalsa’s Nano-CXP area scan cameras are engineered to deliver high-speed, reliable results for challenging industrial applications such as:
- Semiconductor wafer inspection
- Surface and bump
- Electronics manufacturing inspection
- 3D solder paste
- Package and bump
- Automated optical inspection (AOI)
- Solar panel inspection
- General machine vision
Speak with a Phase 1 Technology industrial camera and vision system components specialist about the Teledyne Dalsa Genie Nano-CXP CMOS Area Scan Camera for your application.