CIS VCC-12CL1M Camera
Get a Quote for the CIS VCC-12CL1M
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
CIS proudly announces that PoCL function has been added to our new 12M resolution, high speed, VCC-12CL1M Camera Link camera.
PoCL function enables power supply via camera link cable and is easy-to-use for your application systems.
With its compact footprint, 65 x 65 x 50mm in size, Camera Link Medium, Full, and 10 Tap configurations are supported. Frame rates are 54fps at 10 Tap output with 12M high resolution. The position of output connector can be chosen out of 4 directions, up, down, right, and left.
The VCC-12CL1M features shading correction, binarization, AE, ROI function, and more. Suitable for speed and image quality conscious applications, such as medical imaging, board inspection, PTP inspection, FPD inspection, medicine and cosmetics inspection, LCD/OLED inspection, bonding machines, and more.
With ROI function, the VCC-12CL1M can be used as a 4K camera as well. Please refer to the Specification Manual for the details.
- 12M Resolution
- Correspond to CL Medium,Full,10Tap Configuration
- Shading Correction, Binarization, ROI
- 4 directions selectable Output Connector(Top, Bottom, Left, Right)
- Global shutter CMOS sensor is utilized.
- Camera Link Medium Configuration, Full Configuration, 10Tap8Bit and 8Tap10bit Configuration are supported.
- Fixed trigger shutter mode and pulse width trigger shutter mode are operable.
Download Product PDF:
- Color/Mono Mono
- Resolution: 12M
- Frame Rate: 54fps (10Tap 8bit Configuration)
- Output Format: 8bit / 10bit / 12bit
- Image Sensor: CMOS (diagonal length:23.5mm)
- Effective Pixels: 4000 x 3000
- Unit Cell Size(μm): 4.7 x 4.7
- Horizontal Frequency (kHz): 54.84 (10Tap Configuration)
- Pixel Clock (MHz): 72
- Power Consumption: 6.1W
- Power Requirement: DC+12V±10%
- Min. Illumination: F2.8 7.0lx
- Sensitivity: F5.6 400lx
- Shutter Variable Range: OFF ~ 1/34000s (10Tap Configuration)
- Signal I/F: Camera Link
- Lens Mount: M42 Mount
- Weight(g): 270
- Dimensions(W) x (H) x (D)mm: 65 x 65 x 50