CIS VCC-GC10V31L Camera
Get a Quote for the CIS VCC-GC10V31L
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
VCC-GC10V31L can reduce total system cost.
VCC-GC10V31L is only 22mm cubic in size (excluding projection), ultra light weight 19g, and low power consumption makes it a best match for use in embedded systems which used to have remote-head cameras.
With 14 pins thin cable, total system cost can be reduced. VCC-GC10V31L is an industrial B/W digital video camera module utilizing a 1/3, global shutter type, CMOS. At full frame scan mode, entire pixels can be read out within approx. 1/60s.
Interface of VCC-GC10 series comply with a camera link standard, the one to be determined as PoCL-Lite.
- Only 22mm cubic in size, 19g
- Low Power Consumption
- NF Lens Mount
- Global Shutter CMOS
- External Trigger
- Partial Scan
Download Product PDF:
- Resolution: VGA
- Sensor Type:1/3 TYPE CMOS (Global Shutter)
- Power Consumption: 0.65W
- Input Voltage:DC+12V ±10% (Max 15V)
- Operating Conditions: 0 ~40 @ 20~80% HUMIDITY
- Weight: Approx. 19g
- Lens Mount: F Mount
- Frame Rate: 60 fps
- Video Output Signal: Digital 10 bit
- Effective Number of Pixels: 752(H)×480(V)
- Horizontal Scan Frequency: 31.4685kHz
- Pixel Clock: 24.5454 MHz
- Pixel Size: 6.0×6.0 (μm)
- Minimum Illumination: F1.4 1 lx
- Sensitivity: F5.6 400lx
- Gain Switching: 0dB~+12dB
- Sync Method: Internal Sync.
- Trigger Mode: Fixed Trigger Shutter Mode, Pulse Width Trigger Shutter Mode
- Partial Scan: Full Frame Scan Mode, 1/2 Partial Scan Mode, 1/4 Partial Scan Mode, and 1/6 Partial Scan Mode
- Gamma Compensation: 1 (Fixed)
- Control Interface: PoCL-Lite
- Dimensions: 22mmx 22mmx 22mm (excluding projection)