Dalsa Genie Nano 1920 Camera
Part Number(s): G3-GM11-M1920
Get a Quote for the Dalsa Genie Nano 1920
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Dalsa Genie Nano 1920 is perfect fit for space restricted applications
Weighing 46 ounces and measuring only 29 by 44 by 21 millimeters, the compact Genie Nano has the slimmest body length available, making it a perfect fit for space restricted applications! But don’t be fooled by its small size, this camera is rugged and packed with features!
What you CAN see:
- Versatile I/O [say I O], giving you 2 inputs and 2 opto-coupled outputs
- Secure RJ-45 and Auxilliary Connectors: supports GigE version 1.2 and power-over-internet or plus 10 to plus 36 volts
- Multi-color LED for easy camera status
- Rugged housing, withstanding temperatures from minus four to a hundred and forty degrees Fahrenheit, making it reliable in harsh environments
- Convenient lens C-Mount or CS-Mount front mounting holes, always the same size and in the same position for Genie Series cameras
What you can only EXPERIENCE:
- SONY’s leading CMOS sensors delivering high resolution images even in low light
- DALSA’s TurboDrive technology delivering high quality images at frame rates almost 2 times faster beyond GigE limits
- Trigger-to-Image reliability that protects against data loss
- Available in monochrome and color models, the Genie Nano gives you powerful system performance in a low cost solution.
The Genie Nano series, a member of the Genie camera family, provides a new series of affordable easy to use digital cameras specifically engineered for industrial imaging applications requiring improved network integration.
Genie Nano cameras use the industries’ latest leading sensors such as the Sony Pregius series of global shutter active pixel-type CMOS image sensors.
Genie Nano cameras combine standard gigabit Ethernet technology (supporting GigE Vision 1.2) with the Teledyne DALSA Trigger-to-Image-Reliability framework to dependably capture and transfer images from the camera to the host PC. Genie Nano cameras are available in a number of models implementing different sensors, image resolutions, and feature sets, either in monochrome or color versions.
Download Product PDF:
- Multi-ROI Windows (FPGA based) for the IMX249
- Multi-Exposures in Cycling Mode
- Auto-Brightness (AGC and Exposure)
- Color Enhancement
- Multicast Feature
- Precise Time Protocol (IEEE 1588) support
Quick Info for the Dalsa GenieNano-C-1920
Quick Info for the Dalsa GenieNano-M-1920