Dalsa Genie Nano C4900 Camera
Part Number(s): G3-GC10-C4900, G3-GC10-C4900IF, G3-GC10-C4901, G3-GC10-C4901IF
Get a Quote for the Dalsa Genie Nano C4900
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The newest Genie Nano provides a very high resolution image in both color and monochrome, affordable easy to use digital camera specifically engineered for industrial imaging applications requiring improved network integration.
Genie Nano model C4900 cameras use the industries’ latest leading sensor such as the On-Semi AR1820HS which is a 1/2.3-inch CMOS active-pixel digital imaging sensor with 1.25x1.25µm APixHS ™ BSI Pixel. ON Semiconductor’s backside illuminated (BSI) pixel technology together with an advanced high-speed sensor architecture enables a new class of high performance rolling shutter machine vision camera.
Genie Nano cameras combine standard gigabit Ethernet technology (supporting GigE Vision 1.2) with the Teledyne DALSA Trigger-to-Image-Reliability framework to dependably capture and transfer images from the camera to the host PC. Genie Nano cameras are available in a number of models implementing different sensors, image resolutions, and feature sets, either in monochrome or color versions.
Download Product PDF:
- Resolution: 4912 x 3684
- Pixel Size: 1.25μm BSI
- Optical Format: 1/2.3 inch (4:3)
- Color Filter Array: RGB Bayer pattern
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter (ERS) with Global Reset Release (GRR)
- Max Frame Rate: 13 fps (Internally)
- Pixel Data Format: Monochrome 8-bit RGB 24-bits RGBA 32-Bits ( RGB with Mono image ) YUV 422
- Full Well Capacity: 4.3k e- (max)
- Sensor Dynamic Range: 65.8 dB
- Sensor SNR max 36.3 dB