Dalsa Genie NanoXL M4090 Camera
Get a Quote for the Dalsa Genie NanoXL M4090
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Compact GigE Vision camera with very high resolution.
The Genie NanoXL-M4090 offers both the On-Semi Python 16K Monochrome version sensor with a resolution of 4096 x 4096. Teledyne DALSA’s “Burst Acquisition” and “Turbo Drive” feature allows for image capture rates of 31 fps in 16 M pixels resolution while maintaining very good image quality. The Genie NanoXL-M4090 takes advantage of gigabit Ethernet technology, transmitting data over standard CAT-5e and CAT-6 cables to distances of up to 100 m. Like all Teledyne DALSA GigE cameras, the Genie NanoXL-M4090 is based on AIA (Automated Imaging Association) GigE Vision Standard to directly link the camera to a PC.
- Active Resolution: 4096 x 4096
- Acquisition Frame Rate: 31 fps (internal BurstMode)
- Data Output Transfer: Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Mbit/s) only
- Pixel Size: 4.5 μm x 4.5 μm
- Data Format: 8 Bits output
- Exposure Control: Automatic, Programmable, or via External Trigger
- Dynamic Range: 55.2 dB
- Gain Control :Automatic, Manual up to 8x analog gain
- Size (L x H x W): 30 mm x 59 mm x 59 mm (without lens adapter or connectors)