Dalsa I-C1280-1/3-C Camera
Get a Quote for the Dalsa I-C1280-1/3-C
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Dalsa I-C1280-1/3-C provides cost effective yet powerful application development environment.
The Icon Dalsa I-C1280-1/3-C camera offers image processing with off-the-shelf development tools and libraries to deliver a cost effective, yet powerful application development environment.
Embedded Image Capture
The Icon Dalsa I-C1280-1/3-C camera features high quality,, low noise image output and support resolutions from VGA to 1600 in color and monochrome formats.
Powerful Embedded Processing Platform
To process and analyze images, Icon cameras feature 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8 and C64x+ DSP processors and Microsoft® Windows CE™1real-time operating system. This powerful processing capability combined with extremely low power consumption and a ruggedized small form factor body is ideal for embedded processing applications.
Development Environment and Processing Libraries
Icon cameras are designed for standalone operations and to carry out necessary actions with the help of on-board general purpose I/Os and communications using Ethernet or RS232 serial ports. Icon cameras incorporate non-volatile memory to store user applications and can be configured to run on power up without any assistance from a PC. In addition, Icon cameras feature optically isolated inputs and outputs for reliable external event synchronization.
Embedded Sapera™ Vision SDK
At the heart of Icon’s sophisticated development environment is Embedded Sapera Vision SDK – a comprehensive suite of image acquisition, processing, analysis and control libraries, including Sapera Processing, Teledyne DALSA’s highly optimized image processing primitives, and advanced image analysis tools such as 1D and 2D barcode, OCR, blob analysis, area and geometric search and calibration.
While Icon comes pre-licensed and ready to deploy using Sapera Processing tools it is engineered as an open platform to allow OEMs to develop applications using third party image processing tools.
Icon TM Color 1280x960 C Mount
AVAILABLE Q4 2011
- Resolutions of 640x480 and 1600x1200 in monochrome and color formats
- CamExpert for Icon, an intuitive GUI based camera tool for configuring embedded image acquisition
- Embedded Sapera Processing features highly optimized image processing primitives, Barcode, OCR, blob analysis, area and geometric search and calibration tools
- Pre-licensed to run the entire suite of Embedded Sapera Processing tools
- Designed for standalone operations and to carry out necessary actions with the help of onboard general purpose I/O
- Communicates with external devices, like PLC, using Ethernet or RS232 ports
- Incorporates non-volatile memory to store user applications and can be configured to run on power up without any assistance from a PC
- Features optically isolated inputs and outputs for reliable operations
- Available in both C and CS-mount versions
Download Product PDF:
- Sensor: 1280x960 1/3"
- Pixel Size: 3.75x3.75μm
- Sensor Size(diagonal): 6mm
- Dynamic Range: 55dB
- Pixel Bit Depth: 24bit RGB
- Gain: -6dB to +12dB
- Frame Rate: 22fps
- Lens Mount: C
- Exposure Control: 22μs to 1s
- Program Memory: 256MB
- Storage Memory: 256MB
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® CE 6
- Communication: Ethernet 100-BaseT, RS232
- Input: 2 optically isolated- 1 trigger, 1 general purpose;12-30V tolerant, 7.5mA typical at 24V input Switching ON: time1μs; OFF: 10μs
- Output: 2 optically isolated- 24V max, 100mA, 200μs ON/OFF delay
- Illumination Control: 12V output, 1A max
- Enclosure: Machined Aluminum 44x44x44mm
- Mounting: 2xM4/side
- Connectors: M12 Style: 2 x 8-pin, 1 x 5-pin
- Power: 12 to 30 V DC, 150mA@24VDC
- Temperature: 0 to 45ºC
- Compliancy: FCC, EU CE, RoHS
Quick Info for the Dalsa I-C1280-1/3-C
|Camera Category:||Area Scan|
Quick Info for the Dalsa I-C1280-1/3-CS
|Camera Category:||Area Scan|