Dalsa I-C1600-1/3-C Camera
Get a Quote for the Dalsa I-C1600-1/3-C
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Dalsa I-C1600-1/3-C perfect for traditional and nontraditional machine vision OEMs.
Teledyne DALSA Digital Imaging is pleased to announce the Icon™ – a new series of user programmable cameras for traditional and nontraditional machine vision OEMs. The Icon camera series combines Teledyne DALSA’s expertise in cameras and image processing with off-the-shelf development tools and libraries to deliver a cost effective, yet powerful application development environment.
Embedded Image Capture
Icon cameras feature high quality, high sensitivity, low noise image output and support resolutions from VGA to 1600 in color and monochrome formats. Image capture can be synchronized with external events and controls for a deterministic response.
CamExpert™ - Camera Configuration Utility - Teledyne DALSA’s powerful CamExpert is a graphical user interface that provides an interactive environment to create or modify camera configurations files. Icon camera parameters can be fine tuned while grabbing live images on the host computer. In addition, CamExpert’s intuitive interface allows users to explore and reconfigure camera control signals.
Powerful Embedded Processing Platform
To process and analyze images, Icon cameras feature 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8 and C64x+ DSP processors and Microsoft® Windows CE™1real-time operating system. This powerful processing capability combined with extremely low power consumption and a ruggedized small form factor body is ideal for embedded processing applications.
Development Environment and Processing Libraries
Embedded Sapera™ Vision SDK
At the heart of Icon’s sophisticated development environment is Embedded Sapera Vision SDK – a comprehensive suite of image acquisition, processing, analysis and control libraries, including Sapera Processing, Teledyne DALSA’s highly optimized image processing primitives, and advanced image analysis tools such as 1D and 2D barcode, OCR, blob analysis, area and geometric search and calibration.
While Icon comes pre-licensed and ready to deploy using Sapera Processing tools it is engineered as an open platform to allow OEMs to develop applications using third party image processing tools.
Icon cameras are designed for standalone operations and to carry out necessary actions with the help of on-board general purpose I/Os and communications using Ethernet or RS232 serial ports. Icon cameras incorporate non-volatile memory to store user applications and can be configured to run on power up without any assistance from a PC. In addition, Icon cameras feature optically isolated inputs and outputs for reliable external event synchronization.
Icon TM Color 1600x1200 C Mount
AVAILABLE Q4 2011
- Available in resolutions of 640x480 to 1600x1200 in monochrome and color formats
- CamExpert for Icon, an intuitive GUI based camera tool for configuring embedded image acquisition
- Embedded Sapera Processing features highly optimized image processing primitives, Barcode, OCR, blob analysis, area and geometric search and calibration tools
- Pre-licensed to run the entire suite of Embedded Sapera Processing tools
- Designed for standalone operations and to carry out necessary actions with the help of onboard general purpose I/O
- Communicates with external devices, like PLC, using Ethernet or RS232 ports
- Incorporates non-volatile memory to store user applications and can be configured to run on power up without any assistance from a PC
- Features optically isolated inputs and outputs for reliable operations
- Available in C and CS-mount versions
Download Product PDF:
- Sensor: 1600x1200 1/3"
- Pixel Size: 4.4x4.4μm
- Sensor Size(diagonal): 8.9mm
- Dynamic Range: 56dB
- Pixel Bit Depth: 24bit RGB
- Gain: -6dB to +12dB
- Frame Rate: 15fps
- Lens Mount: C
- Exposure Control: 35μs to 1s
- Program Memory: 256MB
- Storage Memory: 256MB
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® CE 6
- Communication: Ethernet 100-BaseT, RS232
- Input: 2 optically isolated- 1 trigger, 1 general purpose;12-30V tolerant, 7.5mA typical at 24V input Switching ON: time1μs; OFF: 10μs
- Output: 2 optically isolated- 24V max, 100mA, 200μs ON/OFF delay
- Illumination Control: 12V output, 1A max
- Enclosure: Machined Aluminum 44x44x44mm
- Mounting: 2xM4/side
- Connectors: M12 Style: 2 x 8-pin, 1 x 5-pin
- Power: 12 to 30 V DC, 150mA@24VDC
- Temperature: 0 to 45ºC
- Compliancy: FCC, EU CE, RoHS
Quick Info for the Dalsa I-C1600-1/3-C
|Camera Category:||Area Scan|
Quick Info for the Dalsa I-C1600-1/3-CS
|Camera Category:||Area Scan|