Dalsa I-M1280-1/3-C Camera
Get a Quote for the Dalsa I-M1280-1/3-C
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Dalsa I-M1280-1/3-C provides cost effective yet powerful application development environment.
The Dalsa I-M1280-1/3-C camera provides image processing with off-the-shelf development tools and libraries to deliver a powerful application development environment.
Icon begins with high quality image sensors and an extensive camera feature set. But Icon is more than a camera--it is an embedded vision system platform offering control of the hardware and image data to developers through Embedded Sapera™ Vision SDK, a suite of embedded image acquisition, processing, analysis and control libraries using conventional programming languages like C/C++. The Embedded Sapera Vision SDK package also features powerful tools, making it easier to configure, develop, debug and deploy vision applications.
The Icon's multiple processing engines have the benefit of partitioning tasks efficiently: application management via CPU, algorithm optimization via NEON instruction set and DSP and sensor management via FPGA. The Icon features 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8 and C64x+ DSP processors for powerful real-time processing capability combined with extremely low power consumption. It has 256 MB for program memory and 256 MB storage memory.
¦The Icon series offers an open platform to develop embedded applications for Icon cameras using the familiar off-the-shelf development tools like Microsoft® Visual Studio™ targetting Microsoft Windows CE operating system. With built-in support for the processor platform, the Icon applications can be debugged and traced using Visual Studio's remote Ethernet tools. Familiar development/debugging platform mean substantial reduction in application development time. Embedded application development using Sapera Processing or third party image processing libraries.
Icon TM Mono 1280x960 C Mount
AVAILABLE Q4 2011
- Available in resolutions of 640x480 to 1600x1200 in monochrome and color formats
- CamExpert for Icon, an intuitive GUI based camera tool for configuring embedded image acquisition
- Embedded Sapera Processing features highly optimized image processing primitives, Barcode, OCR, blob analysis, area and geometric search and calibration tools
- Pre-licensed to run the entire suite of Embedded Sapera Processing tools
- Designed for standalone operations and to carry out necessary actions with the help of onboard general purpose I/O
- Communicates with external devices, like PLC, using Ethernet or RS232 ports
- Incorporates non-volatile memory to store user applications and can be configured to run on power up without any assistance from a PC
- Features optically isolated inputs and outputs for reliable operations
- Available in C and CS-mount versions
Download Product PDF:
- Sensor: 1280x960 1/3"
- Pixel Size: 3.75x3.75μm
- Sensor Size(diagonal): 6mm
- Dynamic Range: 55dB
- Pixel Bit Depth: 8-bit/pixel
- Gain: -6dB to +12dB
- Frame Rate: 22fps
- Lens Mount: C
- Exposure Control: 22μs to 1s
- Program Memory: 256MB
- Storage Memory: 256MB
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® CE 6
- Communication: Ethernet 100-BaseT, RS232
- Input: 2 optically isolated- 1 trigger, 1 general purpose;12-30V tolerant, 7.5mA typical at 24V input Switching ON: time1μs; OFF: 10μs
- Output: 2 optically isolated- 24V max, 100mA, 200μs ON/OFF delay
- Illumination Control: 12V output, 1A max
- Enclosure: Machined Aluminum 44x44x44mm
- Mounting: 2xM4/side
- Connectors: M12 Style: 2 x 8-pin, 1 x 5-pin
- Power: 12 to 30 V DC, 150mA@24VDC
- Temperature: 0 to 45ºC
- Compliancy: FCC, EU CE, RoHS
Quick Info for the Dalsa I-M1280-1/3-C
|Camera Category:||Area Scan|
Quick Info for the Dalsa I-M1280-1/3-CS
|Camera Category:||Area Scan|