Dalsa 32k Super Resolution CLHS Camera
Get a Quote for the Dalsa 32k Super Resolution CLHS
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Industry’s First 32k TDI Camera with Improved Detectability
Based on Teledyne DALSA’s industry-leading CMOS TDI technology, the new Linea HS family o ers advanced and unique TDI products. The Linea HS 32k camera is capable of capturing 32,768-pixel data using patent-pending pixel o set technology. This enables users to significantly improve subpixel defect detectability while using existing optical lenses and maintaining high sensitivity. The camera comes with a high-speed fiber-optic interface that delivers up to 8.4 GByte/sec data in a single cable and long cable length.
The 32k camera uses two 16k/5 μm TDI arrays with ½ pixel o set. Two 16k/5 μm image data are captured and then reconstructed to achieve a super-resolution image of 32k/2.5 μm in real-time. This significantly enhances detectability for subpixel defects. One advantage of the pixel o set technology is that existing 16k/5 μm lenses can be used without sacrifice in responsivity and MTF with smaller physical pixel size.
Download Product PDF:
- Resolution: 32,768 x 64 pixels
- Line rate: 150 kHz maximum*
- Pixel Size: 5 x 5 μm / 2.5 x 2.5 μm
- Bit depth: 8 bit
- Output: Monochrome
- Lens Mounts: M90 x 1
- Responsivity: see graph
- Nominal Gain Range: 1x to 10x
- Size: 97 x 140.5 x 78.6 mm
- Mass: 1200 g
- Operating Temp: 0 to +60 °C (frontplate)
- Power Supply: +12 to +24 VDC
- Power Dissipation: 28 W
- Data and Control: Camera Link HS CX4
- GPIO: Hirose 12-pin
- Regulatory Compliance: CE, FCC, RoHS
* Due to bandwidth limitation of the FG, max. line rate is 100 kHz