Dalsa Linea Color 4k Camera
Get a Quote for the Dalsa Linea Color 4k
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Linea Color 4k GigE
Linea Color 4k delivers exceptional performance and features
The new Linea Color line scan cameras deliver the exceptional performance and features found in Teledyne DALSA’s current lineup of high-end cameras at an unprecedented price point.
Based on bilinear color CMOS technology, the Linea Color GigE cameras has a 2k or 4k, 7.04 μm x 7.04 μm pixel array, and a line rate up to 26 kHz. With excellent sensitivity and speed,
Linea Color surpasses the requirements of demanding applications—such as food sorting, materials grading, web inspection, and general purpose machine vision.
The Linea Color cameras come complete with many attractive features, including configurable GPIO ports, Burst Mode and Meta Data per each line. The GigE models provide multiple ROI, and multiple user and calibration coefficients sets for various lighting conditions.
Our proprietary, patent pending, TurboDrive technology delivers high speed data transfer capability that breaks through the GigE limit. TurboDrive boosts data transfer speeds compared with standard GigE Vision speeds – with no loss of image quality.
Download Product PDF:
Linea Color 4k GigE Vision
- High responsivity
- Up to 13 kHz
- Low cost
- Burst mode
- Meta data per each line
- Multiple Regions of Interest for calibration and data reduction
- 8 or 12 bit output, selectable
- Smart flat field and lens shading correction
- 4 programmable coefficient sets
- Configurable GPIO ports, timers and counters
- Typical applications include automated optical inspection , high performance sorting systems, materials grading, web inspection, and general purpose machine vision
- CE, FCC and RoHS regulatory compliance