Dalsa Piranha HS 2K Camera
Get a Quote for the Dalsa Piranha HS 2K
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Piranha HS Series: Piranha HS 2K, 52khz
With line rates exceeding 52 kHz and a resolution of 2048 pixels, DALSA's latest high sensitivity camera specifically meets the performance requirements needed in demanding applications such as postal sorting, document scanning, and low-light industrial inspection.
The fast line rates are achieved via the sensors 4 outputs, each operating at 30 MHz, for a total throughput of 120 MHz.
The high level of sensitivity—up to 1610 DN(nJ/cm²)— is accomplished using TDI technology with up to 64 stages of exposure, while the camera's antiblooming prevents localized overexposure from contaminating the information in adjacent pixels.
The unique features of the Piranha HS 4x will help you set your system apart from the competition.
- Time Delay & Integration architecture for high sensitivity
- 2048 pixels per line, 13 µm square
- Flat field correction
- Selectable Base or Medium Camera Link™ Configuration
- Enhanced blue response
- 100% fill factor
- >100x antiblooming
- Select between 16, 24, 32, 48, and 64 TDI stages
- Offset and gain control
Download Product PDF:
- Resolution: 2048 x 64 TDI
- Data Rate: 120 MHz
- Max. Line/Frame Rate: 52 kHz
- Pixel Size: 13 x 13 µm
- Data Format: 8, 10 bit
- Output: Base, Med Camera Link
- Lens Mount: M42 x 1, F mount
- Responsivity: Up to 1610 DN/(nJ/cm²)
- Dynamic Range: 54 dB
- Nominal Gain Range: ±10 dB
- Size: 85 mm x 85 mm x 53.4 mm
- Mass: <500g
- Operating Temp: 0 °C to 50 °C
- Power Supply: 12 V to 15 V
- Power Dissipation: <10 W
- Regulatory Compliance: CE
- Control: MDR26 Camera Link
- Data: Shared with control
- Power: Hirose HR10 6 pin