Dalsa Piranha4 Multispectral 2k Camera
Part Number(s): P4-CC-02K07Q, P4-CC-02K07N
Get a Quote for the Dalsa Piranha4 Multispectral 2k
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Piranha4 Multispectral 2k, 70 kHz delivers high line rates in industry
Based on Teledyne DALSA's unique line scan CMOS sensor architecture, the new Piranha4 line scan cameras deliver the highest line rates in the industry with outstanding signal-to-noise performance. The P4-2k Color has 2k resolution with a 14.08 µm x 14.08 µm pixel size.
Need the precision of color AND the sensitivity of monochrome? The Piranha4 Color's quadlinear CMOS sensor brings the best of both worls by providing three native colors (Red, Green, and Blue) as well as a separate monochrome channel with minimum spatial separation for the maximum in color accuracy and peformance at 70 kHz.
In addition to its incredible speed, the Piranha4 also offers advanced features including subpixel spatial correction, lens and shading correction, and flat field correction. Independent gain and exposure control for each color allow you to tune spectral responsivity. Sub-pixel spatial correction allows precise color registration in any sampling scenarios. The camera even allows up to four simultaneous areas of interest, which allow you to focus on specific areas of an image and ignore the rest, reducing processing bandwidth and even simplifying cabling.
The camera delivers a throughput of 573 MPix/s using Camera Link, and advanced chipsets allow cable lengths of 15 meters and beyond. The GenICam compliant interface makes the camera easier to set up, control, and integrate.
- Quadlinear multispectral RGB color + mono CMOS line scan
- 2k resolution, 14.08 µm pixels
- Line rates up to 70 kHz
- 100% fill factor
- Multiple areas of interest
- Low pass shading and lens correction, flat field correction
- Independent exposure control for each color
- Sub-pixel spatial correction
- Camera Link interface supporting cables to 30 meters and beyond
- GenICam compliant
- Small, robust, wide operating temperature range
Download Product PDF:
- Resolution: 2048 x 4 pixels
- Line Rate: Up to 70 kHz
- Pixel Size: 14.08 μm x 14.08 µm
- Data Format: 8, 10, or 12 bits, selectable
- Output: Base, Medium, Full and Deca Camera Link
- Lens Mount: M42 x 1(F-mount adapter available)
- Dynamic Range: > 60 dB
- Nominal Gain Range: 1x to 10x
- Size:62 mm x 62 mm x 48 mm
- Mass: < 340 g
- Operating Temp: 0 °C to 65 °C, measured at the front plate
- Power Supply: Hirose 6-pin male
- Power Dissipation: 8 w
- Control: SDR-26 mini Camera Link
- Regulatory Compliance: CE, FCC, and RoHS