FLIR A50 Camera
Part Number(s): 89829-0101, 89851-0101, 89895-0101
Get a Quote for the FLIR A50
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
FLIR A50 and A70 smart sensor cameras are ideal for users who want built-in, on-camera analytics and alarm capabilities for condition monitoring and early fire detection applications. With options for Wi-Fi, an integrated visual camera, and ONVIF S compatibility, FLIR A50/A70 cameras are a flexible, configurable solution to meet the unique needs of automation customers across a broad range of industries. When used as a system component for cloud and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions, A50/A70 cameras can help companies protect assets, improve safety, maximize uptime, and minimize maintenance costs.
Quickly access thermal characteristics with the wide-area, non-contact temperature sensor, which provides up to 640 × 480 (307,200 pixels) resolution and ±2°C accuracy.
Simplify integration efforts with thermal smart sensors that communicate with standard industrial protocols and video management systems including HMI, SCADA, and optional ONVIF S compatibility.
RUGGED AND EASY TO INSTALL
Easily install the lightweight, IP66 rated camera with M8/12 connectors in any location – with multiple mounting options.
- Digital I/O connector type: M12 12-pin A-coded, Male (shared with external power)
- Digital Inputs: 2x opto-isolated, Vin(low)= 0–1.5 V, Vin(high)= 3–25 V
- Digital Output Purpose:
- • As a function of alarm, output to external device • Fault (NC)
- Digital Outputs: 3x opto-isolated, 0–48 V DC, max. 350 mA; solid-state opto relay; 1x dedicated as Fault output (NC)
- Encoding: Video stream: H.264, MPEG4, or MJPEG Radiometric stream: Compressed JPEG-LS, FLIR radiometric
- Ethernet Interface: Wired, Wi-Fi (optional)
- WiFi: Optional feature purchased separately. RP-SMA, female connector
- • ETSI EN 301 489-1 (radio)
- • ETSI EN 301 489-17 (radio)
- • EN 61000-4-8 (magnetic field)
- • FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class B (emission US)
- • ISO 13766-1 (EMC - Earth-moving and building construction machinery)
- • EN ISO 14982 (EMC - Agricultural and forestry machinery)
- f-number: 1.4
- Image Fequency: 30 Hz
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: <35mK
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading, for ambient temperature 15°C–35°C (59°F–95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- Alarm Functions: 10 Spotmeters 10 Boxes and Mask polygons (total number) 3 Deltas (difference any value/reference/external lock) 2 Isotherm (above/below/interval) 2 Iso-coverage 1 Reference temperature 2 Lines 1 Polyline
- Alarm Output: Digital out E-mail (SMTP) (push) EtherNet/IP (pull) File transfer (FTP) (push) Modbus TCP Client (push) Modbus TCP Server (pull) MQTT (push) ONVIF events (push) Query over RESTful API (pull) Store image or video
- 29deg: 89829-0101
- 51deg: 89851-0101
- 95deg: 89895-0101