FLIR A65 Camera
Part Number(s): 75013-0101, 75025-0101, 75007-0101
Get a Quote for the FLIR A65
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Focal Length / Minimum Focus Distance - 13 mm (0.5 in.), 640 × 512 pixels pixels
The FLIR compact A-Series thermal camera is compact enough to fit in tight spaces on your production line and affordable enough for integration and mulitple synchronization en masse for greater coverage or stereoscopic applications. Made specifically for machine vision, FLIR Compact A-Series provides the versatility and plug-and-play compatibility of GigE Vision and GenICam protocols.
Compact and Affordable
FLIR’s A5-Series cameras are low-cost thermal imaging tools for monitoring temperatures in machine vision environments.
High Thermal Sensitivity and Image Quality
The FLIR A5-Series produces high quality thermal images that can show temperature differences as small as 50 mK.
GigE Vision™ Standard Compatibility
GigE Vision is a camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication interface. GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for faster image transfer using low-cost standard cables, even over far distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from third party vendors can operate seamlessly over Gigabit Ethernet connections.
GenICam™ Protocol Support
The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface with any type of cameras. Regardless of features implemented or interface technology (Gigabit Ethernet, Camera Link, IEEE-1394, etc), the Application Programming Interface (API) will remain the same. The GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use third party software with the camera.
14-bit Temperature Linear Output
No-contact temperature measurement within any software. Built-in Gigabit Ethernet connection allows real time 14-bit image streaming to computer.
Possible to configure a camera to be the master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for mulitple cameras to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
Download Product PDF:
- IR resolution: 640 × 512 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: < 0.05oC @ +30oC (+86oF) / 50 mK
- Field of view (FOV) / Minimum focus distance: 45o × 37o / fixed focus
- Focal length: 13 mm (0.5 in.)
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 1.31 mrad
- F-number: 1.25
- Image frequency: 9 Hz
- Focus: Fixed
- Focal Plane Array (FPA) / Spectral range: Uncooled VOX microbolometer / 7.5–13 μm
- Detector pitch: 17 μm
- Detector time constant: Typical 12 ms
- Ethernet, type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet, standard: IEEE 802.3
- Ethernet, connector type: RJ-45
- Ethernet, communication: GigE Vision ver. 1.2, Client API GenICam compliant
- Ethernet, power: Power over Ethernet, PoE IEEE 802.3af class 0 Power
- External power operation: 12/24 VDC, < 2.5 W absolute max
- Weight: 0.200 kg (0.44 lb.)
- Camera size (L × W × H): 106 × 40 × 43 mm (4.2 × 1.6 × 1.7 in.)
- Base mounting: 4 × M3 thread mounting holes (bottom)
- Housing material: Magnesium and aluminum
- 45deg: 75013-0101
- 25deg: 75025-0101
- 90deg: 75007-0101