FLIR FC-645 R Camera
Part Number(s): 427-0087-31-00, 427-0087-31-00S
Get a Quote for the FLIR FC-645 R
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The FC-Series R features on-board, non-contact temperature measurement capabilities for fire detection, safety, and thermal monitoring of substations, waste disposal, and valuable equipment. FC-Series R combines state-of-the-art image detail and on-board video analytics to provide reliable detection. Flexible alarming options include email, web and mobile apps, edge image storage, digital outputs, or VMS event notifications.
FEATURE-RICH EDGE ANALYTICS
This system boasts powerful on-board analytics capable of classifying human or vehicle intrusions.
INTEGRATED MEASUREMENT & ALARM
The FC-Series R can integrate temperature data and alarms into a variety of external monitoring and control systems.
Interoperable with most video management systems and can be configured via web interface, FSM PC application, or mobile apps.
- Network APIs: Nexus SDK for comprehensive system control and integration, Nexus CGI for http command interfaces ONVIF Profile S
- IP Rating: IP66 & IP67
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 233.68 × 116.84 × 104.14 mm (9.2 × 4.6 × 4.1 in) w/o sun shield; 274.32 × 137.16 × 111.76 mm (10.8 × 5.4 × 4.4 in) w/ sun shield
- Effective Resolution: 307,200
- Field of View: 32° × 26° (FC-632R; 19 mm)
- Measurement Accuracy: +/-5°C or 5% of reading