FLIR A15F9MM Camera
Get a Quote for the FLIR A15F9MM
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Focal Length / Minimum Focus Distance - 9 mm (0.35 in.), 160 x 128 pixels
The FLIR A15F9MM Camera is compact enough to fit in tight spaces on your production line and very affordable to integrate and synchronize en masse for greater coverage. Designed for machine vision, The FLIR A15F9MM Camera offers the versatility and plug-and-play compatibility of GigE Vision and GenICam protocols.
- Affordable - Price is no longer an issue for deploying thermal imaging cameras to monitor continuous processes.
- Compact - measuring only 40 mm x 43 mm x 106 mm The FLIR A15F9MM can easily be integrated in every production line.
- GigE VisionTM standard compatibility - GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using low cost standard cables even over long distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can interoperate seamlessly over GigE connections.
- GenICamTM protocol support - The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (GigE Vision, Camera Link, 1394 DCAM, etc.) or features implemented, the Application Programming Interface (API) will always be the same.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - Communication and power supplied with a single cable.
- Synchronization - Possible to configure one camera to be master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for more than one camera to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
- General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) - A single output that can be used to control other equipment and a single input to read the status from the same equipment.
- High sensitivity < 50 mK - < 50 mK thermal sensitivity captures fine image details and temperature difference information.
Download Product PDF:
- IR resolution: 160 × 128 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: < 0.05oC @ +30oC (+86oF) / 50 mK
- Field of view (FOV) / Minimum focus distance: 48o × 39o / fixed focus
- Focal length: 9 mm (0.35 in.)
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 5.56 mrad
- F-number: 1.25
- Image frequency: 60 Hz
- Focus: Fixed
- Focal Plane Array (FPA) / Spectral range: Uncooled VOX microbolometer / 7.5–13 μm
- Detector pitch: 50 μm
- Detector time constant: Typical 12 ms
- Ethernet, type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet, standard: IEEE 802.3
- Ethernet, connector type: RJ-45
- Ethernet, communication: GigE Vision ver. 1.2, Client API GenICam compliant
- Ethernet, power: Power over Ethernet, PoE IEEE 802.3af class 0 Power
- External power operation: 12/24 VDC, < 2.5 W absolute max
- Weight: 0.200 kg (0.44 lb.)
- Camera size (L × W × H): 106 × 40 × 43 mm (4.2 × 1.6 × 1.7 in.)
- Base mounting: 4 × M3 thread mounting holes (bottom)
- Housing material: Magnesium and aluminum