FLIR A35F9MM Camera
Get a Quote for the FLIR A35F9MM
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Focal Length / Minimum Focus Distance - 9 mm (0.35 in.), 320 x 256 pixels
Whether your application is process control/quality assurance, condition monitoring, or fire prevention, the FLIR Ax5-Series can help your continuous automated processes run smoother. With a more robust design, ten field of view options, and extended operating temperature ranges, the A35 and A65 provide enhanced features at a better price. The A35/A65 models are also the only thermal imaging temperature sensors on the market to provide temperature linear output through GenICam™ compliant software.
Extremely Affordable and Compact
FLIR’s Ax5-Series models are low-cost thermal imaging temperature sensors that are ideal tools for monitoring temperatures in automation or machine vision environments.
High Thermal Sensitivity and Image Quality
The FLIR Ax5-Series produces high quality thermal images that can show temperature differences as small as 50 mK. Record crisp, 640 x 512 pixel thermal images with the FLIR A65, or for less precise applications, the A35 generates 320 x 256 pixel thermal images that still allow you to easily track temperature changes.
GigE Vision™ Standard Compatibility
GigE Vision is a camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication interface. GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using low-cost standard cables, even over long distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can operate seamlessly over Gigabit Ethernet connections.
GenICam™ Protocol Support
The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (Gigabit Ethernet, Camera Link, IEEE-1394, etc) or features implemented, the Application Programming Interface (API) will always be the same. The GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use third party software with the camera.
14-bit Temperature Linear Output
Allows for non-contact temperature measurement within any third party software. A built-in Gigabit Ethernet connection allows real time 14-bit image streaming to computer.
Possible to configure one camera to be master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for more than one camera to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
Download Product PDF:
- IR resolution: 320 × 256 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: < 0.05oC @ +30oC (+86oF) / 50 mK
- Field of view (FOV) / Minimum focus distance: 48o × 39o / fixed focus
- Focal length: 9 mm (0.35 in.)
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 2.78 mrad
- F-number: 1.25
- Image frequency: 60 Hz
- Focus: Fixed
- Focal Plane Array (FPA) / Spectral range: Uncooled VOX microbolometer / 7.5–13 μm
- Detector pitch: 25 μm
- Detector time constant: Typical 12 ms
- Ethernet, type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet, standard: IEEE 802.3
- Ethernet, connector type: RJ-45
- Ethernet, communication: GigE Vision ver. 1.2, Client API GenICam compliant
- Ethernet, power: Power over Ethernet, PoE IEEE 802.3af class 0 Power
- External power operation: 12/24 VDC, < 2.5 W absolute max
- Weight: 0.200 kg (0.44 lb.)
- Camera size (L × W × H): 106 × 40 × 43 mm (4.2 × 1.6 × 1.7 in.)
- Base mounting: 4 × M3 thread mounting holes (bottom)
- Housing material: Magnesium and aluminum