FLIR A5f9mm Camera
Get a Quote for the FLIR A5f9mm
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Focal Length / Minimum Focus Distance - 9 mm (0.35 in.)
Whether the application is process control/quality assurance, condition monitoring, or fire prevention, the FLIR A5-Series can help continuous automated processes run smoother. Robust design, ten field of view options, and extended operating temperature ranges, the Compact A Series provide enhanced features at a better price. The Compact A Series models are also the only thermal imaging temperature sensors on the market to provide temperature linear output through GenICam™ compliant software.
Affordable and Compact
FLIR’s A5-Series models are low-cost thermal imaging temperature sensors and ideal tools for monitoring temperatures in machine vision environments.
High Thermal Sensitivity and Image Quality
The FLIR A5-Series produces high quality thermal images that can show temperature differences as small as 50 mK.
GigE Vision™ Standard Compatibility
GigE Vision is a camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication interface. GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for faster image transfer using low-cost standard cables, even over far distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from third party vendors can operate seamlessly over Gigabit Ethernet connections.
GenICam™ Protocol Support
The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for any type of cameras. Regardless of features implemented or interface technology (Gigabit Ethernet, Camera Link, IEEE-1394, etc), the Application Programming Interface (API) will remain the same. The GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use third party software with the camera.
14-bit Temperature Linear Output
Non-contact temperature measurement within any third party software. Built-in Gigabit Ethernet connection allows real time 14-bit image streaming to computer.
Possible to configure a camera to be the master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for mulitple cameras to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
Download Product PDF:
- IR resolution: 80 × 64 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: < 0.05oC @ +30oC (+86oF) / 50 mK
- Field of view (FOV) / Minimum focus distance: 25o × 20o / fixed focus
- Focal length: 9 mm (0.35 in.)
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 5.56 mrad
- F-number: 1.25
- Image frequency: 60 Hz
- Focus: Fixed
- Focal Plane Array (FPA) / Spectral range: Uncooled VOX microbolometer / 7.5–13 μm
- Detector pitch: 50 μm
- Detector time constant: Typical 12 ms
- Ethernet, type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet, standard: IEEE 802.3
- Ethernet, connector type: RJ-45
- Ethernet, communication: GigE Vision ver. 1.2, Client API GenICam compliant
- Ethernet, power: Power over Ethernet, PoE IEEE 802.3af class 0 Power
- External power operation: 12/24 VDC, < 2.5 W absolute max
- Weight: 0.200 kg (0.44 lb.)
- Camera size (L × W × H): 106 × 40 × 43 mm (4.2 × 1.6 × 1.7 in.)
- Base mounting: 4 × M3 thread mounting holes (bottom)
- Housing material: Magnesium and aluminum