FLIR A65F25MM Camera
Get a Quote for the FLIR A65F25MM
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Focal Length / Minimum Focus Distance - 25 mm (0.98 in.), 640 × 512 pixels pixels
Whether your application is process control/quality assurance, condition monitoring, or fire prevention, the FLIR Ax5-Series can help your continuous automated processes run smoother. With a more robust design, ten field of view options, and extended operating temperature ranges, the A35 and A65 provide enhanced features at a better price. The A35/A65 models are also the only thermal imaging temperature sensors on the market to provide temperature linear output through GenICam™ compliant software.
- Extremely affordable - FLIR’s Ax5-Series models are low-cost thermal imaging temperature sensors that are ideal tools for monitoring temperatures in automation or machine vision environments.
- Extremely compact - measuring 40 mm x 43 mm x 106 mm the
FLIR A65F25MM Camera can be integrated in every production line.
- GigE VisionTM standard compatibility - GigE Vision is a camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication interface. GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using low-cost standard cables, even over long distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can operate seamlessly over Gigabit Ethernet connections.
- GenICamTM protocol support - The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (Gigabit Ethernet, Camera Link, IEEE-1394, etc) or features implemented, the Application Programming Interface (API) will always be the same. The GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use third party software with the camera.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - Communication and power supplied with only one cable.
- Synchronization - Configure one camera to be master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for multiple cameras to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
- General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) - One output that can be used to control other equipment and one input to read the status from the same equipment.
- 14-bit Temperature Linear Output - Allows for non-contact temperature measurement within any third party software. A built-in Gigabit Ethernet connection allows real time 14-bit image streaming to computer.
Download Product PDF:
- IR resolution: 640 × 512 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: < 0.05oC @ +30oC (+86oF) / 50 mK
- Field of view (FOV) / Minimum focus distance: 25o × 20o / fixed focus
- Focal length: 25 mm (0.98 in.)
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 0.68 mrad
- F-number: 1.25
- Image frequency: 9 Hz
- Focus: Fixed
- Focal Plane Array (FPA) / Spectral range: Uncooled VOX microbolometer / 7.5–13 μm
- Detector pitch: 17 μm
- Detector time constant: Typical 12 ms
- Ethernet, type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet, standard: IEEE 802.3
- Ethernet, connector type: RJ-45
- Ethernet, communication: GigE Vision ver. 1.2, Client API GenICam compliant
- Ethernet, power: Power over Ethernet, PoE IEEE 802.3af class 0 Power
- External power operation: 12/24 VDC, < 2.5 W absolute max
- Weight: 0.200 kg (0.44 lb.)
- Camera size (L × W × H): 106 × 40 × 43 mm (4.2 × 1.6 × 1.7 in.)
- Base mounting: 4 × M3 thread mounting holes (bottom)
- Housing material: Magnesium and aluminum