Hamamatsu C14041-10U Camera
Get a Quote for the Hamamatsu C14041-10U
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The C14041-10U is an InGaAs camera with sensitivity in the near infrared region from 950 nm to 1700 nm. It has a USB 3.0 interface port which supports 14 bit image acquisition and exposure time adjustment. This makes the C14041-10U ideal for use in a wide range of applications including internal inspection of silicon wafers and devices, laser beam alignment and evaluation of solar cells.
Download Product PDF:
- High sensitivity in the near infrared region
- Resolution: 320 × 256 pixels
- Low noise and high stability with cooling
- High-image quality rolling shutter mode and the global shutter mode capable of simultaneous exposure to the entire screen mounted
- Frame rate of approx. 216 frames/s (rolling shutter mode)