Intel RealSense Depth D450M Camera
Get a Quote for the Intel RealSense Depth D450M
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
SAME AS D455 (THIS VERSION IS A MODULE)
The Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D455 is the fourth in the D400 series, designed from feedback and knowledge gained from Intel’s 10+ years of stereo camera development. The D455 extends the distance between the depth sensors to 95 mm, which improves the depth error to less than 2% at 4 m. It also integrates an IMU to allow your application to refine its depth awareness in any situation where the camera moves. This allows improved environmental awareness for robotics and drones.
To improve the RGB image and the correspondence between the depth and RGB images, the D455’s RGB sensor includes a global shutter and is matched to the depth FOV. Us this camera to get more accuracy and flexibility, no matter what your use case.
- Collision avoidance
- 3D Scanning
- Digital Signage
- Volumetric measurement
- Uses the open-source Intel RealSense SDK
- Offers on-chip self-calibration option, which allows camera calibration in less than 15 seconds without the need for specialized targets
- Use environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Image sensor technology: Global Shutter
- Ideal Range: .6 m to 6 m
- Inertial measurement unit: Bosch BMI055
- Depth technology: Active IR Stereo
- Minimum Depth Distance (Min-Z) at Max Resolution: ~52 cm
- Depth Accuracy: <2% at 4 m1
- Depth Field of View (FOV): 87° × 58°
- Depth output resolution: Up to 1280 × 720
- Depth frame rate: Up to 90 fps