Intel RealSense Depth D435i Bulk Camera
Get a Quote for the Intel RealSense Depth D435i Bulk
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
SAME AS D435i (CAMERA ONLY)
Intel® RealSense™ depth camera D435i combines the robust depth sensing capabilities of the D435 with the addition of an inertial measurement unit (IMU).
The Intel® RealSense™ D435i places an IMU into our cutting-edge stereo depth camera. With an Intel module and vision processor in a small form factor, the D435i is a powerful, complete package that can be paired with customizable software for a depth camera that is capable of understanding its own movement.
- Addition of the IMU
- Provides IMU data that is time-stamped to align with our high-quality depth data
- Refines its depth awareness in any situation where the camera moves
- Rudimentary SLAM and tracking applications
- Better point-cloud alignment
- Improved environmental awareness for robotics and drones
- Combination of a wide field of view and global shutter sensor on the D435i make it the preferred solution for applications such as robotic navigation and object recognition
- Use environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Image sensor technology: Global Shutter
- Ideal range: .3 m to 3 m
- Depth technology: Active IR Stereo
- Minimum depth distance (Min-Z) at max resolution: ~28 cm
- Depth Accuracy: <2% at 2 m1
- Depth Field of View (FOV): 87° × 58°
- Depth output resolution: Up to 1280 × 720
- Depth frame rate: Up to 90 fps