JAI AP-1600T-USB-LS Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI AP-1600T-USB-LS
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The Apex AP-1600T-USB-LS is a 3-CMOS prism-based R-G-B area scan camera intended for microscopy applications in the medical and life sciences markets. The multi-sensor prism technology provides better color fidelity and spatial precision than traditional Bayer color cameras, while the USB3 Vision interface offers excellent plug and play compatibility.
The camera is built around the PregiusTM IMX273 1/2.9-inch sensor featuring 1456 x 1088 pixels and pixel sizes of 3.45 µm x 3.45 µm. A standard C-mount can be easily adapted to most types of digital microscopes or can be used with a variety of standard or telecentric lenses in larger systems.
The camera can be optionally ordered with the IR-cut filter removed (AP-3200T-USB-NF-LS) for applications needing extended sensitivity in the red/NIR channel. Drivers/device adapters are available for the popular ImagePro software from Media Cybernetics (sold separately), as well as for the open source Micro-Manager software package.
- 3-CMOS prism-based RGB camera.
- 3 x IMX273 Sony Pregius sensors.
- True raw image data (Red, Green and Blue). Also available with IR-cut filter removed (AP-1600T-USB-NF-LS) for extended sensitivity in the red/NIR channel.
- USB3 Vision interface
- Analog gain and exposure setting for each individual R-G-B channel.
- Flexible color space conversion from raw RGB to sRGB, Adobe RGB, HSI, CIE XYZ, or custom RGB formats.
- Single and Multi-Region-of-Interest (ROI).
- Automatic level control.
- Shading correction on ROI.
- Color temperature presets.
- Built-in color enhancer and edge enhancer functions.
- Pixel binning (2x1, 1x2 and 2x2).
- Chunk data for each image.
- Compatible with Image-Pro and Micro-Manager software packages.
- White housing with robust and compact design (Shock 50G/Vibration 3G).
Download Product PDF:
- Product Line: Apex Microscopy Solutions
- Model: AP-1600T-USB-LS
- Type: Area Scan
- Color / Mono: Color
- Light Spectrum: Visible + NIR
- Resolution: 1.6 MP
- Resolution WxH: 1456 x 1088 px
- Frame rate / Line rate: 79 fps
- ROI: Yes
- Interface: USB3 Vision (PoUSB)
- Sensors: 3xCMOS RGB
- Sensor Name: IMX273
- Optical Format: 1/2.9 inch
- Cell Size WxH: 3.45 x 3.45 µm
- Shutter type: Global shutter
- Sensor Diagonal: 6.3 mm
- Active Sensor Dimensions WxH: 5.0 x 3.8 mm
- Camera Dimensions HxWxL: 44 x 44 x 74 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Video Output: 8/10/12-bit *
- Lens Mount: C-mount
- Power Consumption: 5.30 Watt
- Operating Temperature (ambient): -5°C to +45°C
* Some video processing functions not available with 12-bit output