JAI AP-3200T-USB Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI AP-3200T-USB
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The Apex AP-3200T-USB is a 3-CMOS prism-based industrial R-G-B area scan camera providing better color fidelity and spatial precision than traditional Bayer color cameras. The camera is built around the PregiusTM IMX265 1/1.8 inch sensor featuring 2064 x 1544 pixels and pixel sizes of 3.45 µm x 3.45 µm. The USB3 Vision interface offers excellent plug and play compatibility while delivering 3 x 3.2 megapixels at 38.3 frames/second.
The camera can be optionally ordered with the IR-cut filter removed (AP-3200T-USB-NF) for applications needing extended sensitivity in the red/NIR channel for applications that may need a combination of visible and NIR information. It is loaded with a range of advanced features and functions supporting the most challenging color imaging applications.
- 3-CMOS prism-based RGB camera.
- 3 x IMX265 Sony Pregius sensors.
- True raw image data (Red, Green and Blue). Also available with IR-cut filter removed (AP-3200T-USB-NF) for extended sensitivity in the red/NIR channel.
- USB3 Vision interface
- Analog gain and exposure setting for each individual R-G-B channel.
- Flexible color space conversion.
- Single and Multi-Region-of-Interest (ROI).
- Automatic level control.
- Shading correction on ROI.
- Color temperature presets.
- Built-in color enhancer and edge enhancer functions.
- Pixel binning (2x1, 1x2 and 2x2).
- Chunk data for each image.
- Compatible with Image-Pro and Micro-Manager software packages for integration with digital microscopy applications.
- Robust and compact design (Shock 50G/Vibration 3G).
Download Product PDF:
- Product Line: Apex Series
- Model: AP-3200T-USB
- Type: Area Scan
- Color / Mono: Color
- Light Spectrum: Visible + NIR
- Resolution: 3.2 MP
- Resolution WxH: 2064 x 1544 px
- Frame rate / Line rate: 38 fps
- ROI: Yes
- Interface: USB3 Vision (PoUSB)
- Sensors: 3xCMOS RGB
- Sensor Name: IMX265
- Optical Format: 1/1.8 inch
- Cell Size WxH: 3.45 x 3.45 µm
- Shutter type: Global shutter
- Sensor Diagonal: 8.9 mm
- Active Sensor Dimensions WxH: 7.1 x 5.3 mm
- Camera Dimensions HxWxL: 44 x 44 x 74 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Video Output: 8/10/12-bit *
- Lens Mount: C-mount
- Power Consumption: 5.30 Watt
- Operating Temperature (ambient): -5°C to +45°C
* Some video processing functions not available with 12-bit output