JAI AT-030MCL Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI AT-030MCL
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The AT-030MCL picks up even the most subtle color variations.
The AT-030MCL is a 0.3 megapixel 3-CCD color progressive scan camera for fast industrial inspection applications (up to 120 frames with full resolution) where there is a need to inspect even the most subtle color variations on the inspected items.
The camera is equipped with JAI’s advanced prism-block technology supporting three 1/3-inch CCDs providing higher color image fidelity and better spatial resolutions than cameras based on traditional Bayer color interpolation techniques.
With its built-in 3-CCD technology the AT-030MCL captures a specific red, green and blue color value for each pixel providing some of the most precise color output available in the market.
The AT-030CML is targeted at applications requiring a combination of moderate (VGA) resolution, fast frame rates, and precise color data reproduction. It is particularly well-suited to the pharmaceutical industry where there is a need for high precision inspection of color tablets at high conveyer belt speeds.
Besides pharmaceutical applications, the AT-030MCL is also relevant in print inspection, LED diode inspection, PCB inspection and other high speed inspection applications, where there is a need to reject items with even very subtle color variations.
The three ICX424AL CCD sensors deliver 659 (h) x 494 (v) pixels of resolution per channel and the camera operates at 120 frames per second at full resolution. With the use of partial scan and binning modes the camera can be set to operate at even higher frame rates. For example with 1/8 partial scan 659 (h) x 60(v) pixels the camera delivers 422 frames/second.
A wide range of pre-set options and programmable shutter and exposure modes for each of the R, G, and B channels are provided to support diverse application requirements.
Dual Camera Link interfaces let users choose between 8, 10, or 12-bit output per channel using a Camera Link base or medium configuration, as required. With full 36-bit RGB color output possible, no progressive scan 3CCD camera offers higher color fidelity.
- Apex series
- 0.3 megapixel 3CCD RGB color camera
- 1/3" progressive scan 659 (h) x 494 (v) active pixels per color channel
- World's fastest - 120 frames per second at full resolution
- 436 frames per second with 659 (h) x 60(v) pixels (1/8 partial scan)
- 7.4 µm square pixels
- Based on prism-block technology for supreme image fidelity
- 8-bit RGB output via single port Camera Link. 10-bit or 12-bit via dual port
- Individually controllable exposure for R, G, & B channels
- Ideal for applications requiring fast speed with high quality color data such as Pharmaceutical inspection, print inspect, PCB inspection and more
- Excellent price/performance ratio
Download Product PDF:
- Sensor: 3 x 1/3” progressive scan CCD - ICX424AL
- Pixel Clock: 58 MHz
- Frame rate, full frame: 120.49 frames/second (511 lines per frame)
- Active area: 4.88 (h) x 3.66 (v) mm
- Cell size: 7.4 (h) x 7.4 (v) ìm
- Read-out modes:
Full - 659 (h) x 494 (v) 120.49 fps
2/3 partial scan - 659 (h) x 328 (v) 169.62 fps
1/2 partial scan - 659 (h) x 246 (v) 208.72 fps
1/4 partial scan - 659 (h) x 122 (v) 322.36 fps
1/8 partial scan - 659 (h) x 60 (v) 422.96 fps
Variable partial - Programmable start line (1-493) & height (2-494)
Vertical binning - 659 (h) x 247 (v) 193.88 fps
- Sensitivity (on sensor): 0.34 Lux, max gain, 50% video
- S/N ratio: >50 dB. (Green ch., 0 dB gain)
- Power: 12V to 24V DC +/- 10%. 6W typical (full frame @ 12V)
- Lens mount: C-mount (Max 4.0 mm thread)
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 55 mm x 55 mm x 78.3 mm
- Weight: 290 g