JAI AT-140 Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI AT-140
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The AT-140CL takes 3CCD color technology to the next level.
A newly developed prism-block assembly supports three 1/2-inch CCDs to provide higher resolution and better light gathering ability than earlier 3CCD camera models.
The three ICX267AL CCDs deliver 1392 x 1040 pixels of resolution per channel, while JAI's patented manufacturing process ensures alignment precision to within one quarter pixel for the best image quality in the industry.
The AT-140CL operates at 25 frames per second at full resolution, with partial scan and binning modes available for even higher frame rates. A wide range of pre-set and programmable shutter and exposure modes are provided to support diverse application requirements.
Dual Camera Link interfaces let users choose between 8, 10, or 12-bit output per channel using a Camera Link base or medium configuration, as required. With full 36-bit RGB color output possible, no progressive scan 3CCD camera offers higher color fidelity.
With its high image quality and 78 mm length, the camera is well suited for a wide range of inspection applications within the printing industry, electronics & semiconductor manufacturing as well as for biomedical screening/classification.
Dimensions (HxWxL): 55 x 55 x 78 mm
- 1.4-megapixel 3CCD RGB color camera
- 1/2" progressive scan
- 1392 x 1040 active pixels per color channel
- 4.65 µm square pixels
- 25 fps at full resolution
- Patented prism-block alignment process for high image fidelity
- 24, 30, or 36-bit Camera Link output
- One-push white balance, programmable color matrix, and other advanced features
Download Product PDF:
- Sensor: 3 x 1/2” progressive scan CCD - ICX267AL
- Pixel Clock: 50 MHz
- Frame rate full frame: 25.21 frames/second (1040 lines per frame)
- Active area: 6.4 (h) x 4.8 (v) mm
- Cell size: 4.65 (h) x 4.65 (v) μm
- Active pixels: 1392 (h) x 1040 (v)
- Read-out modes -
Full: 1392 (h) x 1040 (v) 25.21 fps
2/3 partial scan: 1392 (h) x 695 (v) 33.49 fps
1/2 partial scan: 1392 (h) x 521 (v) 40.04 fps
1/4 partial scan: 1392 (h) x 261 (v) 56.77 fps
1/8 partial scan: 1392 (h) x 131 (v) 71.38 fps
Variable partial: Programmable start line & height, 1 to 1040L
Vertical binning: 1392 (h) x 520 (v) 40.98 fps
- Sensitivity (on sensor): 1.25 Lux, max gain, 50% video
- S/N ratio: >50 dB. (Green ch., 0 dB gain)
- Video output-
3 x 8 bit RGB: single port Camera Link base
3 x 10 bit RGB: dual port Camera Link medium
3 x 12 bit RGB: dual port Camera Link medium
- Auto-iris lens video: 0.7 V p-p, 75 Ω NUM luminance signal w/o sync
- Gain, Manual-
Manual for all 3 colors
Master -3 to +12 dB
R and B –6 to +6 dB
- Synchronization: Int. X-tal
- Trigger modes: Continuous, Edge Pre-Select, Pulse Width Control, Reset Continuous
- Operating Temperature: -50 C to +450C
- Humidity (operation: 20 - 80% non-condensing
- Shock: 50G
- Lens mount: C-mount (Max 4.0 mm thread)
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 55(H) x 55(W) x 78.3(D) mm
- Weight: 290 g
Quick Info for the JAI AT-140CL
|Camera Category:||Area Scan|
Quick Info for the JAI AT-140GE
|Camera Category:||Area Scan|
|Scanning Mode:||Progressive Scan|