JAI AT-200 Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI AT-200
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The AT-200CL takes 3CCD color technology to the next level.
A newly developed prism-block assembly supports three 1/1.8-inch CCDs to provide higher resolution and better light gathering ability than earlier 3CCD camera models.
The three ICX274AL CCDs deliver 1620 x 1236 pixels of resolution per channel, while JAI's patented manufacturing process ensures alignment precision to within one quarter pixel for the best image quality in the industry.
The AT-200CL operates at 20 frames per second at full resolution, with partial scan and binning modes available for even higher frame rates. A wide range of pre-set and programmable shutter and exposure modes are provided to support diverse application requirements.
Dual Camera Link interfaces let users choose between 8, 10, or 12-bit output per channel using a Camera Link base or medium configuration, as required. With full 36-bit RGB color output possible, no progressive scan 3CCD camera offers higher color fidelity.
With its high image quality, the camera is well suited for a wide range of inspection applications within the printing industry, electronics & semiconductor manufacturing as well as for biomedical screening/classification.
Dimensions (HxWxL): 55 x 55 x 98 mm
- 2-megapixel 3CCD RGB color camera
- 1/1.8" progressive scan
- 1620 x 1236 active pixels per color channel
- 4.40 µm square pixels
- 20 fps at full resolution
- Patented prism-block alignment process for high image fidelity
- 24, 30, or 36-bit Camera Link output
- One-push white balance, programmable color matrix, and other advanced features
Download Product PDF:
- Sensor: 3 x 1/1.8” progressive scan CCD - ICX274AL
- Pixel Clock: 50 MHz
- Frame rate full frame: 20.31 frames/second (1236 lines per frame)
- Active area: 7.16 (h) x 5.43 (v) mm
- Cell size: 4.40 (h) x 4.40 (v) μm
- Active pixels: 1628 (h) x 1236 (v)
- Read-out modes -
Full: 1628 (h) x 1236 (v) 20.31 fps
2/3 partial scan: 1628 (h) x 825 (v) 28.42 fps
1/2 partial scan: 1628 (h) x 621 (v) 35.27 fps
1/4 partial scan: 1628 (h) x 311 (v) 55.896 fps
1/8 partial scan: 1628 (h) x 155 (v) 79.23 fps
Variable partial: Programmable start line & height, 1 to 1236L
Vertical binning: 1628 (h) x 618 (v) 35.93 fps
- Sensitivity (on sensor): 1.0 Lux, max gain, 50% video
- S/N ratio: >50 dB. (Green ch., 0 dB gain)
- Video output-
3 x 8 bit RGB: single port Camera Link base
3 x 10 bit RGB: dual port Camera Link medium
3 x 12 bit RGB: dual port Camera Link medium
- Auto-iris lens video: 0.7 V p-p, 75 NUM luminance signal w/o sync
- Gain, Manual-
Manual for all 3 colors
Master -3 to +12 dB
R and B –6 to +6 dB
- Synchronization: Int. X-tal
- Trigger modes: Continuous, Edge Pre-Select, Pulse Width Control, Reset Continuous
- Operating Temperature: -50 C to +450C
- Humidity (operation: 20 - 80% non-condensing
- Shock: 50G
- Lens mount: C-mount (Max 4.0 mm thread)
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 55(H) x 55(W) x 98.3(L) mm
- Weight: 320g
Quick Info for the JAI AT-200CL
|Camera Category:||Area Scan|
|Technology:||Camera Link Cameras|
Quick Info for the JAI AT-200GE
|Camera Category:||Area Scan|
|Scanning Mode:||Progressive Scan|