JAI CB-030GE Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI CB-030GE
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The CB-030GE is a Bayer mosaic color progressive scan camera with VGA resolution and GigE Vision interface.
The camera outputs 90 full frames/second in continuous (free-run) mode. Higher frame rates can be achieved by using the Partial Scan modes.
The unique sequencer function makes it possible to change exposure time, gain and ROI on the fly.
The programmable GPIO allows flexible configuration of inputs/outputs as well as the timer/counter function.
The CB-030GE is available with a factory-installed Right Angle Adapter. The adapter enables the camera to “look” at a 90º angle and is designed for a range of inspection tasks where physical access on production lines is limited.
- C3 Compact series
- 1/3” Bayer mosaic color progressive scan camera
- 565 (h) x 494 (v) active pixels
- 7.4 µm square pixels
- 90 frames/second with full resolution
- Partial scan and vertical binning
- Unique sequencer function
- Programmable GPIO
- GigE Vision interface
Download Product PDF:
- Sensor: 1/3” progressive scan CCD
- Pixel Clock: 40 MHz
- Frame rate full frame: 90.5 frames/second (511 lines/frame)
- Active area: 4.9 (h) x 3.7 (v) mm
- Cell size: 7.4 (h) x 7.4 (v) µm
- Active pixels: 656 (h) x 494 (v)
- Color (CB-200 GE): Raw Bayer output, host based interpolation
- Read-out modes -
Full: 656 (h) x 494 (v) 90.5 fps
1/2 partial scan: 656 (h) x 246 (v) 159 fps
1/4 partial scan: 656 (h) x 122 (v) 255 fps
1/8 partial scan: 656 (h) x 62 (v) 361 fps
2/3 partial scan: 656 (h) x 326 (v) 128
Vertical binning: 656 (h) x 247 (v) 166.2 fps* (CM-030 GE only)
- Sensitivity (CM-030GE): 0,004 Lux Lux (On sensor, max. gain, shutter off, 50% video)
- Sensitivity (CB-030GE): 1,21 Lux Lux (On sensor, max. gain, shutter off, 50% video)
- S/N ratio: >50dB (0 dB gain)
- Video output: GigE Vision, 8-bit or 10-bit
- Auto-iris lens video output: 0.7 Vp-p, enabled by internal switch
- Gain: Manual/Automatic Range -3 to 12 dB
- Synchronization: Internal X-tal, External hardware trigger via GPIO Software trigger via GigE Vision
- Hardware trigger modes: Continuous, Pre-Select, Pulse Width, Frame Delay, Sequence (Gain, Shutter, ROI)
- Operating Temperature: -5°C to +45°C
- Power: 12V DC +/-10%. 3.6 W
- Lens mount: C-mount
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 29 x 44 x 75 mm
- Weight: 125 g