JAI AD-130 Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI AD-130
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
JAI's AD-130GE uses two individual channels to capture visible and near infrared light.
JAI's AD-130GE is a prism-based 2-CCD progressive area scan camera capable of simultaneously capturing visible and near-infrared light spectrums through the same optical path using two individual channels. The first channel has a Bayer mosaic color imager that captures visible light, while the second channel has a monochrome sensor for capturing near infrared light.
The AD-130GE camera is designed around Sony’s ICX447 CCD series (1296 x 966 pixels) for 1.3 megapixels of resolution per channel. In addition to providing greater resolution than JAI's 0.8-megapixel AD-080 multi-spectral cameras, the ICX447 offers more than twice the NIR sensitivity of the AD-080's ICX204 to simplify illumination requirements.
The AD-130GE runs at 31 frames per second in continuous operation, and can achieve faster frame rates of up to 145 fps using user-definable partial scanning.
The camera features built-in pre-processing functions which include blemish compensation, shading compensation, Bayer to RGB interpolation, LUT/gamma correction and knee control.
The GigE Vision interface is selectable to 8-bit, 10-bit or 12-bit (packed) output for the NIR channel, with the visible channel providing either 8-bit, 10-bit or 12-bit raw Bayer output or 24-bit or 30-bit RGB interpolated output. The camera features standard C-mount lenses, giving a high degree of lens flexibility.
Separate exposure times for each channel allow mutual adjustment without changes in gain, maintaining a consistent signal-to-noise ratio. JAI's comprehensive SDK and Control Tool package is available free of charge for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Linux systems. A variety of third-party GigE Vision software packages and libraries are also supported.
Dimensions are 55 mm (H) x 55 mm (W) x 98.3 mm (L).
- Prism-based 2CCD multi-spectral camera simultaneously captures visible and near-IR images
- 1/3" progressive scan CCDs offer higher resolution and NIR sensitivity than AD-080GE/CL models
- 1296 (h) x 966 (v) active pixels per channel (1.3 megapixels)
- 3.75 μm square pixels
- 31 frames/second with full resolution
- Variable partial scan
- Pre-select and pulse-width trigger modes
- LUT (Look-up Table) for gamma correction
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control from 0dB to 21dB)
- Auto-iris video output for control of auto-iris lenses
- RGB 24-bit/30-bit or Raw Bayer 12-, 10- or 8-bit output for visible
- 12-, 10- or 8-bit output for Near-IR channel
- Sequence trigger mode for on-the–fly change of gain, exposure and ROI
- GigE Vision, GenICam compliant
Download Product PDF:
Visible: 1/3” color Bayer mosaic IT CCD
Near-IR: 1/3” Monochrome IT CCD
- Pixel Clock: 51.324 MHz
- Frame rate full frame: 31 frames/sec.
- Active area: 4.86 (h) x 3.63 (v) mm
- Cell size: 3.75 (h) x 3.75 (v) μm
- Active pixels: 1296 (h) x 966 (v)
- Read-out modes -
Full: 1296 (h) x 966 (v) 31.484 fps
Variable partial scan: Programmable start line: 0 to 962. Programmable height: 8 to 966 lines
- Sensitivity Visible: 0.4 Lux (max. gain, shutter off, 50% video)
- Sensitivity Near-IR: 0.02 μW/cm2 at 800nm (max. gain, shutter off, 50% video, f/2.2)
- S/N ratio Visable: >52dB (Green ch., 0 dB gain, 10-bit)
- S/N ratio Near-IR: >54 dB (0 dB gain, 10-bit)
- Video output -
Visible: 30/24-bits RGB or 8, 10 or 12-bit raw Bayer
Near-IR: 8, 10, or 12-bit monochrome
- Auto-iris lens video: 0.7 Vp-p, w/o sync
- Gain -
Master Gain: 0 dB to +21 dB (visible) -3 dB to +21 dB (NIR)
R/B Gain: -7 dB to +10 dB (visible only)
AGC: 0 dB to +21 dB
- Synchronization: Int. X-tal
- GPIO Module -
Input/output switch: Configurable 14-in/32-out switch
Clock generator (one): 12-bit counter based on pixel clock
Pulse generator (four): 20-bit counters with programmable length, start point, stop point, repeat
- Hardware trigger modes: Edge Pre-select, Pulse Width Control, Reset Continuous, Frame Delay, Sequence
- White balance: Visible (color channel) only. Gain range: -7 dB to +10 dB 2800K to 9000K
- LUT/Gamma: 1.0/0.6/0.45/LUT
- Indicators on rear panel: Power/hardwire trigger,GigE link /activity
- Operating Temperature: -50 C to +450C
- Humidity (operation: 20 - 80% non-condensing
- Shock: 50G
- Lens mount: C-mount (Max 4.0 mm thread) (Use 3CCD-type lens without IR filter)
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 55(H) x 55(W) x 98.3(D) mm
- Weight: 340 g
Quick Info for the JAI AD-130GE
|Camera Category:||Area Scan|
Quick Info for the JAI AD-131GE
|Camera Category:||Area Scan|