JAI FS-1600D-10GE Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI FS-1600D-10GE
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
JAI's FS-1600D-10GE is a 2-CMOS multi-spectral prism camera providing simultaneous images of different spectral bands in a single camera - a visible color channel from 400-670 nm and a near infrared (NIR) channel from 740-1000 nm. This makes it possible to simultaneously inspect surface properties and sub-surface defects. A backwards-compatible 10 GigE interface provides exceptional speed and networking flexibility.
Simultaneous color and near infrared (NIR) imaging
The visible light channel outputs RGB or Bayer color images spanning the wavelengths visible to the human eye. The NIR channel, on the other hand, “sees” below the surface of organic and other materials to detect imperfections the human eye cannot see.
Replaces multiple inspection stations with a single setup
JAI’s prism technology ensures perfect two-channel alignment, allowing users to replace multiple inspection stations with a single setup, providing both ease of use and lower equipment and maintenance costs.
Individual exposure time adjustment for each channel
Separate exposure control for each channel allows the channels to be adjusted to one another without changes in the gain – maintaining a consistent signal-to-noise ratio at all times.
Download Product PDF:
- Multi-spectral prism camera with two 1/2.9” CMOS imagers
- Simultaneously captures visible color and near-IR images through the same optical path
- 3.45 x 3.45 μm pixel sizes with support for 1x2, 2x1, or 2x2 binning
- Up to 226 fps over high performance 10GBASE-T (10 gigabits per second) interface
- Backwards compatible to NBASE-T (5GBASE-T/2.5GBASE-T) and standard GigE (1000BASE-T)
- Single and multi-ROI modes provide higher speeds with lower processing loads
- 8, 10, or 12-bits per channel (Some video processing functions not available with 12-bit output)
- 5x5 de-Bayering available for RGB output on color channel
- Supports separate or unified control of key camera parameters for each channel
- Excellent shock and vibration resistance
- GigE Vision 2.0 interface with dual-stream output
- C-mount lens mount