JAI GO-5000M Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI GO-5000M
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Jai's Go Series 5-megapixel CMOS Global Shutter GigE Vision Monochrome Camera
The GO-5000M-PGE is built around the same 5-megapixel CMOS imager featured in the company’s high performance Spark SP-5000 cameras, but offers a smaller form factor (29 mm x 29 mm x 41.5 mm, excluding lens mount) and weighs only 46 grams – one of the lightest cameras available at this resolution.
The camera's combination of 5 micron square pixels and versatile ROI capabilities, enables it to be easily configured to meet a wide range of customer requirements for resolution, speed, and optical formats.
ROI possibilities include configuring the GO-5000 to operate as a VGA camera (640 x 480 pixels) with 1/3" optics at a frame rate of nearly 150 fps. Or, users can apply 2x2 binning to the GO-5000M-PGE monochrome camera to create a camera with 1.3-megapixel output and the high sensitivity and signal-to-noise characteristics that come from what is effectively an array of 10 micron square pixels. 4x4 binning is also supported (monochrome only).
Two models are available. The GO-5000M-PGE is a monochrome camera, while the GO-5000C-PGE provides raw Bayer output for host-based interpolation.
Like the original Spark SP-5000, the GO-5000’s imager features a combination of analog and digital gain controls to reduce the amount of quantized noise in low-light images compared to conventional CMOS cameras. On the color model, an on-chip 4-channel analog gain function is utilized to allow individual adjustment of R, G, and B information for better white balancing with reduced noise.
Also included is JAI’s Auto Level Control (ALC) that combines auto gain, and auto shutter capabilities in an integrated function to let users optimize their auto exposure control for lowest noise, fastest shutter, or other priorities.
Power can be supplied through the GigE Vision interface or via a 6-pin Hirose connector which also provides connections for external triggers and GPIO.
With their small size and light weight, GO-5000-PGE cameras are ideal for applications which require repetitive camera movement, and are well suited for use on robotics/unmanned vehicles or in applications that require mounting in tight spaces.
Uses C-mount lenses.
Dimensions (HxWxL): 29 x 29 x 41.5 mm (excluding lens mount)
- Large format 5 MP CMOS imager (global shutter)
- Up to 22 fps at full resolution
- 5.0 μm square pixels
- Small size (29 x 29 x 41.5 mm, excluding lens mount)
- 8/10/12-bit output in choice of monochrome or raw Bayer color models
- 60 dB linear dynamic range with built-in HDR modes up to 100 dB
- Analog and digital gain control for less quantized noise in low-light situations
- Exposure control from 10 μs (1/100,000) to 8 seconds in 1 μs steps
- 2X and 4X binning for increased sensitivity
- Single and multi-ROI modes for flexible windowing and use of 2/3” or smaller optics
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) for dynamic lighting conditions
- C-mount lens mount
- Accepts power over GigE Vision interface or via separate 6-pin connector
- Sensor: 1": CMOS global shutter
- Pixel Clock: 48 MHz
- Frame rate, full frame: 22 frames/sec. (8-bit, 8-tap, full CL)
- Active area: 12.8 mm (h) x 10.24 mm (v), 16.39 mm diagonal
- Cell size: 5.0 μm (h) x 5.0 μm (v)
- Active pixels: 2560 (h) x 2048 (v)
- Read-out modes
Full: 2560 (h) x 2048 (v) up to 107 fps
ROI (mono): Any start line, any height in 1 line steps, with X offset and width in 8 pixel steps
ROI (RGB): Any start line, any height, in 2L steps with X offset and width in 8 pixel steps
Binning: 1/2/4 (h) x 1/2/4 (v) (monochrome only)
- Traditional SNR: >53 dB (0 dB gain, green, non-linear)
- Video signal output: 8/10/12-bit Bayer
- Gain (digital): Manual/automatic 0 dB to +24 dB
- Gain (analog): x1, x2, x4 (mono or individual Bayer channels)
- White balance (GO-5000C: Manual, one-push auto, or continuous (3000K to 9000K)
- Gamma: 0.45, 0.6, 1.0 or 32-point LUT
- Synchronization: Internal
- Trigger input: TTL, CL, Pulse Generator, Software, NAND0, NAND1
- Trigger modes: EPS, Trigger Width, Timed RCT (with ALC)
- High Dynamic Range mode (HDR): 4 user-selectable knee slopes – 70/80/90/100 dB (monochrome only)
- Operating temperature: -5oC to +45oC
- Storage temperature: -25oC to +60oC
- Humidity: 20 - 80% non-condensing
- Vibration: 10 G (20Hz to 200Hz XYZ, 20 mins.)
- Shock: 80 G
- Lens mount: C-mount
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 29 mm x 29 mm x 41.5 mm (excluding lens mount)
- Weight: 46 g
Quick Info for the JAI GO-5000M-PGE
Quick Info for the JAI GO-5000M-PMCL
Quick Info for the JAI GO-5000M-USB
|Camera Category:||Area Scan|