JAI GO-5100-PGE Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI GO-5100-PGE
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
JAI GO-5100-PGE – 5.1-megapixels with 2/3” format
The GO-5100-PGE camera provides 5-megapixel resolution with a 2/3" optical format for wider lens choices than 1" cameras. Featuring a Sony Pregius IMX250 CMOS imager with 3.45-micron pixels, the GO-5100-PGE is an excellent replacement camera for customers with older 2/3" 5-megapixel CCD cameras interested in moving up to a higher performance CMOS alternative.
The GO-5100-PGE boasts exceptionally low noise and a standard dynamic range of more than 60 dB. Its global shutter offers an exposure range from 14 µs to 8 seconds (27 µs minimum in 10-bit/12-bit modes) and has extremely low shutter leakage (-94 dB) for outstanding image quality regardless of exposure time or lighting conditions.
Like other Go Series cameras, the GO-5100-PGE is built to perform in industrial environments with an MTBF rating of more than 200,000 hours. Despite its small size (see dimensions below) and weight (46 grams), the GO-5100-PGE carries an 80G shock rating, 10G vibration rating, and a standard operating temperature range of -5°C to +45°C.
A long list of standard features includes single ROI capability, as well as on-sensor multi-ROI capability supporting up to 64 separate ROIs. There's also support for asymmetrical 1x2, 2x1, or 2x2 binning (monochrome model), a user programmable look-up table for gamma customization, ALC (integrated auto gain and auto shutter), delayed readout for multi-camera applications, sequence trigger with up to 128 indexes and two operating modes, auto white balance (color model), pixel blemish compensation, and block-based shading correction.
Download Product PDF:
- Go Series
- 5-megapixel 2/3” CMOS imager (global shutter)
- Up to 22.7 fps at full resolution
- 3.45 µm square pixels
- Small size (29 x 29 x 41.5 mm, excluding lens mount)
- 8/10-bit output in choice of monochrome or raw Bayer color models (12-bit output available in video process bypass mode)
- Exposure control from 14 µs to 8 seconds in 1 µs steps
- 2X binning for increased speed and sensitivity (monochrome only)
- Single and multi-ROI modes for flexible windowing and use of smaller optics
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) for dynamic lighting conditions
- Accepts power over GigE Vision interface or separate 6-pin connector
- High reliability: MTBF > 200,000 hours
- C-mount lens mount
Quick Info for the JAI GO-5100C-PGE
Quick Info for the JAI GO-5100M-PGE