JAI RM-670 Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI RM-670
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The RM-670 interlaced camera provides users with the advantages of a large 2/3" format CCD in a compact yet robust package.
The Sony ICX423 imager offers superior light gathering ability due to its large pixel size. An integrated lens controller enables users to remotely operate motorized lenses, pan & tilt heads, or any 3 external control channels. The single 15-pin connector is used for power, camera control, and video output, making installation clean and simple. All camera features are controllable via RS-232 commands over this single interface cable.
Designed with small size and ruggedness in mind, the camera is suitable for a wide range of industrial and homeland security applications. Advanced options include Auto Level Control (ALC) to automatically adjust gain and shutter settings during changing light conditions; conformal coating; pixel blemish compensation; and extended temperature capability for operating in temperatures from -40 degrees C to +65 degrees C.
Dimensions (H x W x L): 32 x 42 x 48 mm
- Monochrome Interlace
- 2/3” high resolution interline transfer CCD
- 752 x 582 resolution @ 25 fps (CCIR)
- Micro, rugged construction
- Shutter from 1/60 to 1/100,000 sec.
- RS-232 adjustable manual gain, selectable ALC modes (optional) , shutter, gamma and field/frame select
- External sync in
- Mount positionable on all four sides
- Single 15 D-sub connector for video, RS-232 and power
- Mirror Image, Horizontal-enable/disable capability
- 3-axis control for lens control or pan/tilt
- High sensitivity option for low light applications
Download Product PDF:
- Sensor: 2/3” interlace CCD ICX423AL
- Active pixels: 752 (H) x 582 (V)
- Chip size: 10.25 x 8.5 mm
- Cell size: 11.6 μm x 11.2 μm
- Scanning: 625 lines / 50 Hz
- TV resolution: 560 (H) x 420 (V)
- S/N ratio: >53 dB min. (AGC Off)
- Sensitivity: 0.16 lux (f=1.4)
- Video output: 1.0 Vp-p composite video, 75
- Gamma: 0.45 / 1.0 (RS-232 controlled) 1.0 Factory Default
- Lens mount: C-mount (adjustable)
- Storage temperature: -50° C to +70° C
- Vibration: 7 Grms (20 Hz to 2000 Hz) Random
- Dimensions (H x W x L):
32 x 42 x 48.48 mm with mechanical enclosure
29.3 x 39.4 x 35.66 mm without mechanical enclosure
113 g with mechanical enclosure
69 g without mechanical enclosure