JAI RM-673NIR Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI RM-673NIR
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The RM-673NIR provides users with a 1/3" format interlaced camera with excellent sensitivity and a wide range of advanced features.
The Sony ICX259AL CCD imager offers superior light gathering ability due to its advanced micro lens technology and its extended sensitivity in the near-infrared (NIR) portion of the spectrum.
An integrated lens controller enables users to remotely operate motorized lenses, pan & tilt heads, or any 3 external control channels. The single 15-pin connector is used for power, camera control, and video output, making installation clean and simple. All camera features are controllable via RS-232 commands over this single interface cable.
Designed with small size and ruggedness in mind, the camera is suitable for a wide range of industrial, defense, and homeland security applications. Advanced options include Auto Level Control (ALC) to automatically adjust gain and shutter settings during changing light conditions; conformal coating; pixel blemish compensation; and extended temperature capability for operating in temperatures from -40 degrees C to +65 degrees C.
Dimensions (H x W x L): 32 x 42 x 48 mm
- Monochrome Interlace
- 1/3” interlaced camera with extended NIR sensitivity
- 752 x 582 resolution @ 25 fps (CCIR)
- Micro, rugged construction
- Shutter from 1/60 to 1/100,000 sec.
- RS-232 adjustable manual gain, selectable ALC modes (optional) , shutter, gamma and field/frame select
- External sync in
- Mount positionable on all four sides
- Single 15 D-sub connector for video, RS-232 and power
- Mirror Image, Horizontal-enable/disable capability
- 3-axis control for lens control or pan/tilt
- High sensitivity option for low light applications
Download Product PDF:
- Sensor: 1/3” NIR interlace CCD ICX259AL
- Active pixels: 752 (H) x 582 (V)
- Chip size: 6.0 x 4.96 mm
- Cell size: 6.5 μm x 6.25 μm
- Scanning: 625 lines / 50 Hz
- TV resolution: 560 (H) x 420 (V)
- S/N ratio: >53 dB min. (AGC Off)
- Sensitivity: 0.20 lux (f=1.4)
- Video output: 1.0 Vp-p composite video, 75
- Gamma: 0.45 / 1.0 (RS-232 controlled) 1.0 Factory Default
- Lens mount: C-mount (adjustable)
- Storage temperature: -50° C to +70° C
- Vibration: 7 Grms (20 Hz to 2000 Hz) Random
- Dimensions (H x W x L):
32 x 42 x 48.48 mm with mechanical enclosure
29.3 x 39.4 x 35.66 mm without mechanical enclosure
113 g with mechanical enclosure
69 g without mechanical enclosure