JAI RMC-673 Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI RMC-673
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The RMC-673 provides users with a 1/3" format color interlaced camera with excellent sensitivity and a wide range of advanced features
The Sony ICX259AKL CCD imager offers superior light gathering ability due to its advanced micro lens technology.
An integrated lens controller enables users to remotely operate motorized lenses, pan & tilt heads, or any 3 external control channels. The single 15-pin connector is used for power, camera control, and video output, making installation clean and simple. All camera features are controllable via RS-232 commands over this single interface cable.
Designed with small size and ruggedness in mind, the camera is suitable for a wide range of industrial, aerospace, and homeland security applications. Advanced options include Auto Level Control (ALC) to automatically adjust gain and shutter settings during changing light conditions; conformal coating; pixel blemish compensation; and extended temperature capability for operating in temperatures from -40 degrees C to +65 degrees C.
Dimensions (H x W x L): 32 x 42 x 48 mm
- 1/3" color interlaced camera
- 752 x 582 resolution @ 25 fps (PAL)
- Micro size, rugged construction
- Shutter from 1/60 to 1/100,000 sec.
- Integrated 3-axis controller for remote adjustment of zoom, focus, iris, pan, tilt, etc.
- Single 15 D-sub connector for power, video, and RS-232 control
- Mount-positionable on all four sides
- Advanced options available
Download Product PDF:
- Sensor: 1/3” CCD interlace ICX259AKL
- Active pixels: 752 (H) x 582 (V)
- Cell size: 6.5 μm x 6.25 μm
- Scanning: 625 lines / 50 Hz
- TV resolution: 560 (H) x 420 (V)
- S/N ratio: >50 dB min. (AGC Off)
- Sensitivity: 0.55 lux (f=1.4)
- Video output: 1.0 Vp-p composite video, 75 O
- Gamma: 0.45 / 1.0 (RS-232 controlled) 1.0 Factory Default
- Lens mount: C-mount (adjustable)
- Storage temperature: -50° C to +70° C
- Vibration: 7 Grms (20 Hz to 2000 Hz) Random
- Dimensions (H x W x L):
32 x 42 x 48.48 mm with mechanical enclosure
29.3 x 39.4 x 35.66 mm without mechanical enclosure