JAI CV-L108CL Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI CV-L108CL
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The CV-L108CL is designed for high speed applications.
The CV-L108CL is a 3CCD, prism based RGB color line scan camera that targets industrial inspection applications. It can be used for print verification, surface quality inspection, food/fruit sorting and other similar applications.
The CV-L108CL has 3 x 512 pixels in each color band. It operates with 40 MHz pixel frequency, which results in a scan rate up to 70922 lines per second.
The camera delivers 24 bit (base configuration) or 30 bit (medium configuration) digital RGB output via a standard Camera Link interface.
It features flat-field (two point) correction, shading correction, several trigger modes, and individual exposure on R, B and G channels.
The camera comes standard with a Nikon F-mount lens adapter, but can also be equipped with an optional factory installed P-mount (M42x1).
Dimensions (HxWxL): 90mm x 90mm x 90 mm
- 3CCD color line scan
- Dichroic RGB beam splitter prismn with 3 sensors
- 3 x 512 pixels in each color band (14 μm x 14 μm)
- Scan rate up to 70922 lines per second at 40 MHz pixel clock
- Edge pre-select and pulse width trigger modes
- One-push auto white balance
- Two point flat-field and shading correction
- Knee and binning functions for extended dynamic
- Built-in diagnostics
- Camera Link interface
Download Product PDF:
- Scanning system: Line sensor with internal clock
- Pixel clock: 40.00 MHz
- Sensor: 3 line sensors mounted on RGB beam splitter prism
- Sensor scanning width: 7.168 mm
- Cell size: 14 (h) x 14 (v) µm
- Active pixels: 3 x 512 (h) 3 x 256 (h) with 2:1 binning
- Sensitivity: Radiometric 7.5 mV/nJ/cm2 (Gain 0 dB, 600 μs exp., 100% video on G)
- S/N ratio: 58 dB on green with gain = -3 dB
- Video output: 24 bit in CL base configuration 30 bit in CL medium configuration
- Gain: Master (G). -3 dB to +12 dB R and B. -6 dB to +6 dB
- Synchronization: Internal X-tal or external trigger
- Trigger modes: No-shutter, shutter-select and pulse width control
- Operating Temperature: -5°C to +45°C
- Power: 12V DC ± 10%. 15 W
- Lens mount: Nikon F-mount. (Standard)
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 90 mm x 90 mm x 90 mm
- Weight: 860 g