JAI LT-400CL Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI LT-400CL
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The LT-400CL is the first member of JAI’s new family of prism-based color line scan cameras built around a series of custom-designed CMOS linear sensors
The LT-400CL features three prism-mounted sensors, each with 4096 (4K) pixels. The high performance CMOS sensors output 4K line resolution at 16,180 lines per second, while maintaining image quality at a signal-to-noise ratio of 55 dB or higher.
The single optical plane of the prism-based design eliminates off-angle viewing problems, complicated alignments, and other issues that often plague tri-linear camera alternatives.
Typical of JAI’s multi-imager color cameras, the dichroic coatings on the prism boundaries provide steep spectral curves, which minimize the color “crosstalk” and thereby increase the color precision when compared to tri-linear or dual-line color solutions. These hard dichroic coatings also don’t suffer the degradation of the soft polymer dye filters on tri-linear and dual-line sensors, providing accurate color performance over a longer product lifespan.
The sub-pixel sensor alignment delivers precise color values for each pixel, making the camera ideal for web-based inspections where accurate color information is required.
- 3-CMOS prism-based color line scan camera (R, G, & B)
- 4K (4096) pixels per line
- 7.0 μm square pixels
- 80 MHz pixel clock
- Adjustable line rate to 16,180 lines per second
- 3 x 8-bits or 3 x 10-bits Camera Link output
- 55 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- One-push automatic white balance via gain or shutter
- Flat-field correction and color shading compensation
- Binning, windowing & sub-sampling modes
- M52 mount or Nikon F-mount
Download Product PDF:
- Scanning system: Line sensor with internal clock
- Pixel clock: 80.00 MHz
- Sensor: 3 CMOS line sensors, mounted on RGB beam splitter prism
- Sensor scanning width: 28.672 mm
- Cell size: 7 (h) x 7 (v) μm
- Active pixels: 3 x 4096 (h), 3 x 2048 (h) with 2:1 binning
- Sensor sensitivity: Radiometric: 64V(μJ/cm2)
- Sensitivity on sensor: 162 Lux (7800K, gain = low, shutter = OFF, G = 0 dB, 100% video)
- S/N ratio: 55 dB on green with gain = 0 dB
- Video output: 24 bit (3 x 8) in CL base configuration, 30 bit (3 x 10) in CL medium configuration
- Synchronization: Internal X-tal or external trigger
- Trigger modes: No-shutter, shutter-select and pulse width control
- Lens mount: M52-mount (Standard), Nikon F-mount. (Factory option)
- Sensor alignment: Better than ±0.1 mm
- Operating temp/humidity: -5°C to +45°C, 20 – 80% non-condensing
- Storage temp./humidity: -25°C to +60°C, 20 – 80% non-condensing
- Shock: 50G
- Power: 12V DC -10% to 24V DC + 10%
- Dimensions: 90 mm (W) x 90 mm (H) x 90 mm (D) - (without connector and lens mount protrusion)
- Weight: 830g