JAI SW-4000Q-10GE Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI SW-4000Q-10GE
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
JAI introduces the SW-4000Q-10GE.
The SW-4000Q-10GE is a 4-CMOS color line scan camera with 4 channels (Color R-G-B and NIR) & is equipped with the high bandwidth, 10 GigE Vision interface.
Download Product PDF:
- World’s first 4 x 4096 pixel prism-based 10GBASE-T line scan camera
- Max. line rate of 72 kHz for RGB8 + NIR dual-stream output
- Prism technology for superior color quality and alignment of visible + NIR channels
- Backwards compatible to NBASE-T (5GBASE-T/2.5GBASE-T) and standard GigE (1000BASE-T)
- Optimized for applications with fixed and varying object speeds
- New “State of the art” CMOS sensors with selectable pixel size - 7.5 x 7.5 μm or 7.5 x 10.5 μm
- Supports vertical dual-line binning, 2x horizontal binning, or both
- Flat field correction and color shading correction
- HSI and XYZ color space conversion
- Supports direct connection to rotary encoders plus large variety of trigger options
- GigE Vision 2.0 interface with choice of single-stream or dual-stream output
- Output formats include 3 x 8-bit or 3 x 10-bit RGB, 8-bit YUV, and 8-bit/10-bit NIR
- Excellent shock and vibration resistance