JAI SW-4000T-10GE Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI SW-4000T-10GE
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The Sweep+ SW-4000T-10GE is a prism-based color line scan camera equipped with 3 CMOS sensors (each with 4096 pixels) and a super-fast 10GBASE-T GigE Vision Interface including backwards compatibility to N-BASE-T and 1000BASE-T GigE Vision interfaces.
The combination of 3-CMOS prism color line scan technology with a 10GBASE-T (10Gbit/s) interface, not only makes this camera the world’s first product of its kind, but also the world’s fastest prism-based RGB color line scan camera.
Download Product PDF:
- 3-CMOS prism-based RGB color line scan camera.
- 10GBASE-T GigE Vision Interface (GenICam compliant).
- Backwards compatible to N-BASE-T (5 Gbps/2.5 Gbps) and 1000BASE-T (1Gbps).
- 4096 pixels (4k) per line.
- Up to 97.0 kHz at full resolution (97,000 lines/s).
- Two pixel size modes. Mode A: 7.5 x 7.5 μm or Mode B: 7.5 x 10.5 μm.
- Supports vertical dual-line binning, 2 x horizontal binning, or both.
- Built-in color space conversions.
- Supports direct encoder connection to the camera.