Odos Imaging Swift-E Camera
Get a Quote for the Odos Imaging Swift-E
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The Odos Imaging Swift-E 3D sensor is a fully reconfigurable 3D sensor, empowering users to create up to 255 templates with up to 64 virtual sensing zones each. This valuable capability enables machine builders and production plants to stay on top of the new market trends with precise and fast 3D data capture. Everything required to operate and program the Swift-E is built-in, and results are provided to the controllers via EtherNet/IP connection. With a 640 x 480 pixel resolution, combined with a 43 x 33 deg field of view, the Swift-E provides accurate, reliable sensing in a range of between 0.5 and 6 meters.
Download Product PDF:
- Resolution: 640×480 pixels
- Response Time: ~50 ms
- Operating Range: 0.5 – 6 m (~1.5 to 20 ft) (typical)
- Precision: ~ 1 cm (typical at 2m, varies with return signal level)
- Field of View: 43°x33° (H x V, measured in center)
- Illumination: 7x LEDs @ 850 nm
- Output Data: Height, Distance
- Interface: EtherNet/IP
- Power: 12 VDC / 20W (typical), 60W (peak)
- Virtual Sensing Zones: Up to 64 virtual sensing zones can be created (application dependent) for every template
- Number of Templates: Up to 255 different templates can be created