PixeLINK PL-B776 Camera
Get a Quote for the PixeLINK PL-B776
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The PL-B776 is a high performance 3 mega pixel color camera designed for a broad range of industrial imaging applications
This camera is based on the Micron CMOS rolling shutter progressive scan sensor with a 1/2” optical format. Factory calibrated Digital Pixel Correction and on-board Flat Field Correction (FFC) provides image quality similar to high-end CCD cameras.
PixeLINK® cameras include numerous real-time image pre-processing functions. All below mentioned functions are performed by the FPGA inside the camera – with no additional CPU load and thus an inexpensive host computer.
- Programmable LUT and FFC(Flat Field Correction)
- Defect pixel correction
- Bayer 8, Bayer 16 and YUV422(color versions)
- Auto exposure and auto white balance
- Binning, Decimation and Averaging
- Image Flip and Image Rotate
- ROI (Region of Interest Readout)
- Saturation, sharpness and Brightness (color versions)
- Color temperature
- Frame Rate control
The PixeLINK® technical manual contains detailed descriptions of all functions.
Download Product PDF:
- Bit Depth: 8 & 10
- Color: Color
- Configuration: Right Angle, Board Level, Standard
- Frame Rate: 12
- Interface: USB 2.0, Firewire A, GigE
- Lens Mount:
- Resolution: 2048 x 1536 (3.0MP)
- Sensor Size: 1/2
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Shutter Type: Rolling
- Triggering Options: Manual & Software