PixeLINK PL-B952 Camera
Get a Quote for the PixeLINK PL-B952
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The PL-B952 is a high performance XGA (1024 x 768) color CCD camera designed for a broad range of industrial imaging applications
This camera is based on the Sony ICX204 progressive scan sensor with a 1/3” optical format.
External triggering and 2 general-purpose outputs provide users the flexibility to synchronize the camera with their processes and illumination.
PixeLINK® cameras include numerous real-time image pre-processing functions. All below mentioned functions are performed by the FPGA inside the camera – with no additional CPU load and thus an inexpensive host computer.
- Programmable LUT and FFC(Flat Field Correction)
- Defect pixel correction
- Bayer 8, Bayer 16 and YUV422 (color versions)
- Auto exposure and auto white balance
- Binning, Decimation and Averaging
- Image Flip and Image Rotate
- ROI (Region of Interest Readout)
- Saturation, sharpness and Brightness (color versions)
- Color temperature
- Frame Rate control
The PixeLINK® technical manual contains detailed descriptions of all functions.
Download Product PDF:
- Bit Depth: 8 & 12
- Color: Color
- Configuration: Right Angle, Board Level, Standard
- Frame Rate: 20
- Interface: USB 2.0, Firewire A
- Lens Mount: CS-Mount (BL version only), C-Mount
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 (0.8MP)
- Sensor Size: 1/3
- Sensor Type: CCD
- Shutter Type: ILT
- Triggering Options: Manual & Software