PixeLINK PL-B958 Camera
Get a Quote for the PixeLINK PL-B958
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The PL-B958 is a high performance 2.0 mega pixel (1600 x 1200) color CCD camera at 15 fps is designed for a broad range of industrial imaging applications
The PL-B958 from Pixelink is a high-efficient 2.0 mega pixel color CCD camera at 15 fps which is developed for a wide range of industrial imaging applications. The camera is based on the Sony ICX274 continuous scan sensor with a 1/1.8 ocular form and a 4.4 um pixel pitch. The product features programmable LUT and FFC (Flat Field Correction).
PixeLINK® cameras offer real-time image pre-processing functions. The functions mentioned below are performed by the FPGA inside the camera – with no additional CPU load and thus an inexpensive host computer.
- Programmable LUT and FFC(Flat Field Correction)
- Defect pixel correction
- Auto exposure and auto white balance
- Bayer 8, Bayer 16 and YUV422 (color versions)
- Binning, Decimation and Averaging
- Image Flip and Image Rotate
- ROI (Region of Interest Readout)
- Color temperature
- Saturation, sharpness and Brightness (color versions)
- Frame Rate control
The PL-B958 & 959 cameras are suitable for a broad range of applications such as automated inspection, PCB and semiconductor inspection, container inspection, food and beverage inspection, and manufacturing quality control.
The PixeLINK® technical manual contains detailed descriptions of all functions.
Download Product PDF:
- Color: Mono
- Configuration: Right Angle, Board Level, Standard
- Frame Rate: 15
- Interface: USB 2.0, Firewire A
- Lens Mount: CS-Mount (BL version only), C-Mount
- Resolution: 1600 x 1200 (1.9MP)
- Sensor Size: 1/1.8
- Sensor Type: CCD
- Shutter Type: ILT
- Triggering Options: Manual & Software