PixeLINK PL-B959 Camera
Get a Quote for the PixeLINK PL-B959
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The PL-B959 is a high performance 2.0 mega pixel (1600 x 1200) monochrome CCD camera at 15 fps is designed for a broad range of industrial imaging applications
This camera is based on the Sony ICX274 progressive scan sensor with a 1/1.8” optical format and a 4.4 um pixel pitch.
The PixeLink Monochrome B959 Monochrome Digital Video Camera has external triggering and 2 general-purpose outputs provide users the flexibility to synchronize the camera with their processes and illumination.
ThisPixel Link Camera is ideal for Automated inspection, PCB and semiconductor inspection, Container inspection, Food, Beverage and lumber inspection, Traffic inspection and Manufacturing quality control, to provide you with the perfect camera for your individual purposes.
PixeLINK® cameras include numerous real-time image pre-processing functions. All below mentioned functions are performed by the FPGA inside the camera – with no additional CPU load and thus an inexpensive host computer.
- Programmable LUT and FFC(Flat Field Correction)
- Defect pixel correction
- Bayer 8, Bayer 16 and YUV422 (color versions)
- Auto exposure and auto white balance
- Binning, Decimation and Averaging
- Image Flip and Image Rotate
- ROI (Region of Interest Readout)
- Saturation, sharpness and Brightness (color versions)
- Color temperature
- Frame Rate control
The PixeLINK® technical manual contains detailed descriptions of all functions.
Download Product PDF:
- Bit Depth: 8 & 12
- Color: Mono
- Configuration: Right Angle, Board Level, Standard
- Frame Rate: 15
- Interface: USB 2.0, Firewire A
- Lens Mount: CS-Mount (BL version only), C-Mount
- Resolution: 1600 x 1200 (1.9MP)
- Sensor Size: 1/1.8
- Sensor Type: CCD
- Shutter Type: ILT
- Triggering Options: Manual & Software