PixeLINK PL-C721 Camera
Get a Quote for the PixeLINK PL-C721
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The PL-C721 ultra-compact cameras provide high resolution, low noise images for outstanding value in a broad range of industrial applications
The camera features a 1.3 megapixel (1280 x 1024) resolution imager capable of 30.5 fps at full resolution.
The PL-C721 series of cameras are based on a ONSemi CMOS sensor with a 1/2” optical format. The extensive built-in image processing possibilities (image preprocessing) result in outstanding image quality, less load on the system and high performance. These cameras provide the user of choice of 8-bit or 10-bit digitization and a dynamic range of 53dB in 10-bit mode.
With the PL-C design the sensor can be located directly on the main electronics or tethered to the main electronics through a 6" flat flex circuit cable.
PixeLINK® cameras include numerous real-time image pre-processing functions. All below mentioned functions are performed by the FPGA inside the camera – with no additional CPU load and thus an inexpensive host computer.
- Bayer 8, Bayer 16 and YUV422 (color versions)
- Mono 8 and Mono 16 (mono versions)
- Auto exposure
- Binning, Averaging and Resampling
- Image Flip and Image Rotate
- ROI (Region of Interest Readout)
- Saturation, sharpness and Brightness (color versions)
- Color temperature
- Frame Rate control
- Tethered Sensor Head option through a 6" cable
The PixeLINK® technical manual contains detailed descriptions of all functions.
Download Product PDF:
- Bit Depth: 8 & 10
- Color: Mono, Color
- Configuration: Board Level
- Frame Rate: 30
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Lens Mount: CS-Mount (BL version only), C-Mount
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024 (1.3MP)
- Sensor Size: 1/2
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Shutter Type: Global
- Triggering Options: Manual & Software