PixeLINK PL-E531 Camera
Get a Quote for the PixeLINK PL-E531
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The PL-E531 is a high performance Micro-B USB2.0 1.3 mega pixel monochrome camera designed for a broad range of industrial imaging applications
This camera is based on the Micron CMOS rolling shutter progressive scan sensor with a 1/2” optical format.
PixeLINK® cameras include numerous real-time image pre-processing functions. All below mentioned functions are performed by the FPGA inside the camera – with no additional CPU load and thus an inexpensive host computer.
- Bayer 8, Bayer 16 and YUV422 (color versions)
- Mono 8 and Mono 16 (mono versions)
- Auto exposure and auto white balance
- Binning, Decimation and Averaging
- Image Flip and Image Rotate
- ROI (Region of Interest Readout)
- Saturation, sharpness and Brightness (color versions)
- Color temperature
- Frame Rate control
The PixeLINK® technical manual contains detailed descriptions of all functions.
Download Product PDF:
- Bit Depth: 8 & 10
- Color: Mono
- Configuration: Board Level, Standard
- Frame Rate: 28
- Interface: Micro-B USB 2.0
- Lens Mount: CS-Mount (BL version only), C-Mount, S-Mount Adapter
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024 (1.3MP)
- Sensor Size: 1/3
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Shutter Type: Rolling
- Triggering Options: Software Only