PixeLINK PL-E95U Camera
Get a Quote for the PixeLINK PL-E95U
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
PixeLINK PL-E95U high performance color or monochrome CCD camera
The PL-E95UCG (color) PL-E95UMG (mono.) is a high performance 1.2 MP (1280 x960) color or monochrome CCD camera that offers high frame rates at an excellent signal-to-noise ratio. Enclosed in a compact housing, the camera’s small, modular design makes it easy to integrate into your machine vision application in a fast and low-cost manner.
Offering a variety of trigger (internal/external/free running) and exposure modes, PL-E95U camera series support the industrial protocol of Gigabit-Ethernet to offer the highest data transfer rates between camera and PC.
PL-E950 cameras are also available with Power Over Ethernet (POE) and in an IP67 configuration.
- IP – Ingress Protection (environmental protection of enclosures around electronic devices)
- 6 – Totally protected against dust contamination.
- 7 – Protected against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1m.
PixeLINK® cameras include numerous real-time image pre-processing functions. All below mentioned functions are performed by the FPGA inside the camera – with no additional CPU load and thus an inexpensive host computer.
- Bayer 8, Bayer 16 and YUV422 (Color Version Only)
- Mono 8 and Mono 16 (Mono Version Only)
- Auto exposure and auto white balance
- Binning, Decimation and Averaging
- Image Flip and Image Rotate
- AOI (Area of Interest Readout)
- Saturation, sharpness and Brightness (Color Version Only)
- Color temperature
- Frame Rate control
The PixeLINK® technical manual contains detailed descriptions of all functions.
Download Product PDF:
- Bit Depth: 8 & 12
- Color: Mono, Color
- Configuration: PoE , IP67, Standard
- Frame Rate: 30
- Interface: GigE
- Lens Mount: CS-Mount (BL version only), C-Mount
- Resolution: 1280 x 960 (1.2MP)
- Sensor Size: 1/3
- Sensor Type: CCD
- Shutter Type: ILT
- Triggering Options: Manual & Software