PixeLINK PL-E95VA Camera
Get a Quote for the PixeLINK PL-E95VA
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
PixeLINK PL-E95VA high performance 0.3 MP color CCD camera
The PL-E95VACG is a high performance 0.3 MP (640 x480) color CCD camera that offers high frame rates at an excellent signal-to-noise ratio. Enclosed in a compact housing, the camera’s small, modular design makes it easy to integrate into your machine vision application in a fast and low-cost manner.
Offering a variety of trigger (internal/external/free running) and exposure modes, PL-E95VCC camera series support the industrial protocol of Gigabit-Ethernet to offer the highest data transfer rates between camera and PC.
PixeLINK® cameras include numerous real-time image pre-processing functions. All below mentioned functions are performed by the FPGA inside the camera – with no additional CPU load and thus an inexpensive host computer.
- Bayer 8, Bayer 16 and YUV422 (Color Version Only)
- Mono 8 and Mono 16 (Mono Version Only)
- Auto exposure and auto white balance
- Binning, Decimation and Averaging
- Image Flip and Image Rotate
- AOI (Area of Interest Readout)
- Saturation, sharpness and Brightness (Color Version Only)
- Color temperature
- Frame Rate control
The PixeLINK® technical manual contains detailed descriptions of all functions.
Download Product PDF:
- Bit Depth: 8 & 12
- Color: Mono, Color
- Configuration: Standard
- Frame Rate: 150
- Interface: GigE
- Lens Mount: CS-Mount (BL version only), C-Mount
- Resolution: 640 x 480 (0.3MP)
- Sensor Size: 1/4
- Sensor Type: CCD
- Shutter Type: ILT
- Triggering Options: Manual & Software